chapter 133 day of exam

Jia didn't expect that the guest house would be full. In fact, it is not because there are too many people, but because there are too few places to live in 

Zhao Donglin knew his wife's thoughts, and he felt good, but he didn't want her to worry, so he comforted her again,

"It's okay, I'm really not cold, you guys hurry to sleep."

Jia couldn't help it even if she felt distressed. Of the three of them, he was naturally the one who could sleep on the floor.

Meixiang didn't have any sleepiness, she was too nervous, even though she didn't want to show it, the few unintentional turning over made Jia aware of her anxiety.

"Mixiang, take it easy, and based on your review situation, there will be no problem with the university entrance examination."

Although the mathematics is not outstanding enough, she has a balanced grasp of knowledge points. Moreover, she chooses liberal arts, mostly memorizing and understanding the content. She works so hard and does not seek excellence, and there is no problem in reaching the admission score.

Mei Xiang thought that she had affected her sister-in-law over and over again, and immediately said apologetically,

"Sister-in-law, did I affect you?"

"No, I didn't fall asleep either."

In fact, Jia somewhat awkward on the bed, and she didn't like to sleep with others since she was a child, except for Zhao Donglin of course.

Meixiang said softly,

"I'm a little nervous."

There is still some confusion, like standing at the crossroads of destiny, every step is crucial.

Jia fully understands Meixiang's feelings. She was also a little nervous during the college entrance examination. Although she was sufficiently prepared, who can guarantee that everything will be as smooth as she expected.

"If you can't sleep, you can count the dumplings, one dumpling, two dumplings, three dumplings... Count like this and you will soon fall asleep."

"Why do you count dumplings?"

"Dumplings are the homonym of'sleeping', which is equivalent to hypnotizing yourself."

"Huh? That's what I mean, it seems to make sense."

After talking to Jiah, Meixiang felt less nervous. She closed her eyes in the dark, counted according to Jia’s method, and fell asleep when she counted the 138th dumplings. .

Zhao Donglin heard the sound of breathing evenly in the air and knew that his sister was asleep.

"How about you, why are you still asleep?"

A familiar voice sounded, Jia curled her lips and said,

"I'm not used it."

There is the second half sentence, I can't sleep without you.

Zhao Donglin also smiled. In the night, his face was not as firm as during the day, the lines were completely softened, and his eyes were shining brightly.

Jia stretched out her hand from the bed, and the two of them held hands together in the air.

After Zhao Donglin rubbed Jia's palm, nostalgic for the temperature and smoothness in her hand, he got up from the bed and helped her put her hand back to the bed.

"You go to sleep, I'll be with you."

Jia closed her eyes.

Jia and Meixiang had a good rest this night, only Zhao Donglin, who did not sleep well in the first half of the night, and the temperature dropped in the second half of the night. He woke up from freezing and did push-ups. Later, he simply leaned against the corner and closed his eyes to rest, just like the army was in the field.

Early in the morning, Jia was awakened by the scent of the food. It turned out that Zhao Donglin went out quietly at dawn, went to the state-owned restaurant to buy meat buns and soy milk, and asked the boss to cook half a pot of noodles. After eating, he sent the pot back .

"Yeah! You even bought breakfast!"
Jia got up from the bed and started putting on clothes, and Meixiang, who was sleeping next to her, woke up in a daze.

After the three of them had breakfast together, they arranged the things for the exam and walked to the exam room together.

Zhao Donglin and Jia applied for science comprehensive subjects. The science comprehensive subjects tested politics, language, mathematics, and science comprehensive subjects. Jiahui also added a foreign language.

Meixiang applied for liberal arts, and the subjects were politics, language, mathematics and comprehensive arts. .

The examination papers are assigned independently by each province. Therefore, the examination papers of each province are different, with different emphasis and knowledge points.

In the first test of Chinese, Jia had a hunch before the exam that the questions of this test would not be too difficult, because most of the candidates lacked the foundation of learning, but looking at the content of that page of A4 paper, Jia still felt like a dream.

There are no multiple-choice questions on the test papers, they are all real test questions.

The first major item is the phonetic transcription, which is the transcription of the sentence "treat comrades as warm as spring", the second major item is the analysis of sentences, pointing out parts of speech such as nouns and verbs, the third rhetorical device, and the fourth item is analysis. In the first poem of Chairman M, the last item is a composition, accounting for 60 points. Choose one of the two topics, "In the boiling age" or "Talking about the youth."

Looking at the whole test paper, it is the level of junior high school students of later generations. Test sites like phonetic symbols are already the content that has been studied since the first grade of elementary school.
This test paper is not difficult for Jia and the test time is also very rich. She took out the pen filled with ink and started to answer the questions calmly.