chapter 158 countermeasure

Fried food has too much fat.

Pregnant women need to add nutrition. If you eat too much fried food, you will not only lose nutrition but also get angry, and even get fat.

The man smiled bitterly,

"I know you kindly reminded me, but my wife has a bad appetite and doesn't want to eat anything. In order to get her to eat a few more bites, I have no other way."

Jia nodded clearly,

"Let's do it, I will do it for you first as much as you want."

"Come half a catty, maybe she still wants to eat at night."

he went for there for half a catty.

Jia prepared five catties of chicken rice flowers today. She already has a hunch that today is still not enough to sell.

"By the way, do you come here at noon every day?"

"No, we only have time to come over on weekends."

The man seemed a little disappointed,

"Well, if my wife wants to eat, she has to wait until next week."

Jia smiled. She has a good impression of the young couple, and the feeling of being held in her hand by her other half is really great.

"If you really want to eat, you can also find me. I will make it for you when I have time, and write an address for you later."

The  man became happy and thanked him.

Zhao Donglin gave him a look ... He didn't like any opposite sex who talked more to his wife, although he knew that his wife gave him an address because of her kind heart.

Zhao Donglin... There is still a bit jealously in his heart

After the man left with the hot chicken rice crackers,

Meixiang said with emotion,

"This comrade is so kind to his wife."

Half a catty of chicken rice is enough to buy , and he is really willing...for his wife..

Before that, she had only seen her elder brother treat his wife kindly, but she didn't expect that there is no shortage of men who treat their wife well in this world.

"So you have to find a husband who loves you in the future."

Women still have to be loved by a man in their life to be happy. Those men who don’t understand women and don’t know how to love women will make a woman’s life very, very hard.

Mentioned this, Jia began to gossip about Meixiang's campus life.

"Do you have any male classmates you like in school?"

"Oh, sister-in-law, what are you talking about? I'm going to school and I'm not going there to find someone."

Meixiang blushes every time she mentions this kind of problem. She is so embarrassed to say that the eldest brother is still next to her.

"Just ask if you like it."

"No, everyone is a normal classmate, I didn't think so much."

Her first throbbing was when she was in high school, but she has never been there since. She used to feel that she was not worthy of the boy in all aspects. Now she has passed the college entrance examination through hard work and can still be a teacher in the future. Mika is more confident than before. It’s a pity that she never met him again. she don’t know if he has a partner, is he married, and whether he has also been admitted to the university.

Regardless of whether she has a chance in the future, she always hopes that he can have a good life.

Her likes are not possessive, only selfless blessings.

Today’s business is still booming. Although there are more preparations than the day before, the number of people watching the movie today is twice as much as the day before.

Many factories implement the single-off system. They work on Saturdays and rest on Sundays. When Jia sells for the third session, the things have been sold out. They sold for more than 26 yuan, which was a net profit of 14 yuan.

"We have earned half a month's salary from someone in the past two days."

The profit reached 20 yuan in two days, isn't it just half a month's salary?

Jia hissed,
"Let's keep a low profile, maybe someone will sell it next time we come."

Meixiang said anxiously,

"Really? What should I do?"

"It's okay. They sell other items easily, but they can't sell chicken rice flowers."

It's just that the items sold next time have to be changed.

Things were not unexpected to Jia.. When they went the next week, a small counter was set up at the ticket counter of the movie theater, and they began to sell food. The variety was more abundant than Jia and the others, except for melon seeds and peanuts. , There are fruit candy, biscuits and other foods.

The comrades who sold the tickets looked very unnatural when they saw them coming in.

Dean Zhu did something unnatural, but the dean said that this was originally the site of the movie theater. Last time, they were kind enough to let them come in and do business. ...It can’t be said that after letting them come once, let them come every time.

This sounded pretty reasonable.

"Excuse me, the dean has spoken, saying that you will not be able to sell things in our cinema in the future."

Guilt and guilt, as a social person, you still have to complete the tasks assigned by the leader.

Meixiang was very angry when she heard it, and she wanted to rush to argue with the other party, but she was held back by her brother.

Jia and Zhao Donglin looked at each other. This was something that had been expected a long time ago. Unlike Meixiang, they were not so idealistic. Although they felt very angry, they wouldn't be angry.

"Is your dean here? I want to talk to him about business."

At this time, Zhao Donglin stood up and spoke.

A few days ago, he and Jia had already figured out the countermeasures for various possible situations, and the movie theater repentance is one of the possibilities.

As for the countermeasures, first, change locations; second, win-win cooperation.

The preference between the two is naturally the second possibility.
The staff hesitated slightly, fearing that they would find the dean for them, and in case of trouble, they would not be able to eat.

"Don't worry, we just talked to him about business, not trouble."