chapter 197 registration

The old house did not have a real estate certificate, only a yellowed registration certificate. At this time, there was no housing management station. The police at the police station gave them a notarization and reissued a title statement. The owner became Dong Jia

"Thank you Sister Xu, let's cooperate happily."

The money has already been put in the pocket, and it is reasonable to be happy, but Xu Hairong somehow felt a little stunned that it was the place where she had lived since she was a child. When she sold it, she really lost her memories.

She touched the stack of money in her pocket, two hundred ten-yuan bills, which were very fulfilling in her hand, and her thoughts returned from memory to reality.

"Comrade police, we still want to inquire about something, that is, we want to open a restaurant, where do we have to go through the formalities?"

"You want to open a restaurant when you buy a house?"

The police looked at them suspiciously. There are no large-scale self-employed businesses, especially restaurants. Few people do this. After all, there are still several state-owned restaurants in the county.

However, the state has not banned that this cannot be done. Since the state issued documents on economic reforms, the market has indeed changed. Private transactions were previously not allowed. If they were discovered, they would be detained. Now private transactions are no longer a major event. There are also sweet potatoes and sweet potatoes on the street.

"Wait, I will ask our leader."

After the police left, Li Wangping asked Zhao Donglin nervously,

"What do you mean, won't you stop us from doing business?"

Zhao Donglin shook his head,

"Don't worry, it probably won't. Now that the provinces and cities have started self-employed business, it means that personal trading does not violate national policies and regulations."

Li Wangping nodded indiscriminately, still worried. He cares very much about business now. Failure to do so is equivalent to disillusionment of life's hopes.

When the three were sitting on the chairs of the police station waiting for a reply, there was a sound of footsteps. Several uniformed police officers walked in while talking and laughing. Among them was Ji Zhenfeng.

"Brother, sister-in-law? Why are you here?"

Ji Zhenfeng talked and laughed with colleagues and came in from the outside.

He turned his head inadvertently and saw Zhao Donglin and the others sitting in the corner. He hurriedly left the colleague who was talking and walked over.

Zhao Donglin and Jia were also surprised to see Ji Zhenfeng. The office area of ​​the patrol team where Ji Zhenfeng is located is not in this area.

" do something."
Zhao Donglin got up and told Ji Zhenfeng the matter.

Hearing that their husband and wife had bought a house near the school and prepared to let Meixiang's eldest sister and her eldest brother-in-law open a restaurant, Ji Zhenfeng was secretly overjoyed.

He looked at an honest farmer standing next to him and asked,

"This is my brother-in-law?"

With that, he stretched out his right hand to shake hands with Li Wangping.

Li Wangping hurriedly stood up. He saw Ji Zhenfeng wearing a police uniform. He had a natural awe. It’s not to blame him. He is an ordinary farmer and has never traveled far in his life. Let alone police comrades, he just met the village chief and spoke.

"Hello brother-in-law, I'm Ji Zhenfeng, and Meixiang's...friend."

The word "object" turned around in a circle and didn't say it, after all, his identity has not yet been recognized, isn't it?

"Oh! Hello, hello!"
Only then did Li Wangping remember that his wife had said that Meixiang was talking to a policeman about her partner, who turned out to be such a magnificent young man.

"Brother, I know the matter, I'll help you ask."

After listening to the specific situation, Ji Zhenfeng knew in his heart that this matter was not too big or not too small, and he could help solve a matter of no more than a few words.

"Okay, then I will trouble you."
Zhao Donglin nodded and thanked him. Since Ji Zhenfeng appeared, he knew that Ji Zhenfeng would definitely help, and he also knew that this matter would be done in the end. If it could not be done, he would go to the Revolutionary Committee to find Secretary Zhong, and he would always be able to do it in the end.

As soon as Ji Zhenfeng turned his head, several colleagues from the patrol team asked about it.

"Ji Zhenfeng, who are those few? I think you are very respectful. You don't usually treat the director like this to you Lao Tzu."

"That's it, my face turns into a flower with a smile."

"I've seen your brother, your brother doesn't look like this."

Not to mention Ji Zhenfeng's brother-in-law, who is the office director of the municipal committee. He wears eyes and is gentle and stylish. What a peasant style.

Ji Zhenfeng smiled and replied casually,

"This is my target family, isn't it just like my family."

Everyone rushed,

"Oh! No wonder."

"That really has to be respectful, otherwise wife won't enter the door."

"I will greet you and give them a glass of water to drink."