chapter 132 keep your spirit up

Mixiang obviously doesn't understand, is kindness also wrong? What is the hole card?

Jia  smiled and wiped her tears with a handkerchief, and patted her face and said,

"Don't cry, this is not a big deal. It's just the review materials I compiled for the first stage. It's not just the college entrance examination. In the past two days, I have compiled another one, which is a kind of development exercise.

You can take a look, but this time you don't have to think about others. We have to learn to keep a low profile and get the best marksmanship. People who are too good will also make people jealous. "

Mika nodded holding the information book, and said nothing this time to others.

In the intensive preparation process, one month passed quickly. In December, the nationwide college entrance examination began. More than five million candidates will rush to the examination room from rural areas, factories, and troops.

The Victory Commune has no examination room. The nearest examination room is in Jiangkou City.

At noon the day before the exam, after the family had eaten, the three of them set off from home to the town,

preparing to stay in the city for one night, waiting for the exam the next day. So as not to miss the exam time in a hurry the next day.

"Don't have too much psychological burden, just do your best."

At first, Zhang Qiao just reluctantly accepted their idea of ​​taking the college entrance examination.

After this month, after seeing them reviewing until midnight every day, they were unconsciously infected with that kind of seriousness.

Another, there are many jokes in the village. , Don’t look at Zhao Manzhu’s family for three at a time, maybe the last one will fail.

People fight for a breath, and trees fight for a piece of skin. Now that things are up, Zhang Qiao still hopes that they can pass the exam. Not to mention exaggerating, at least it's good to be able to plug others' mouths.

But she can't say, you give me a good test, and you are not allowed to come back if the test is not good, you still have to let them relax.

"Well, mom, don't worry, we will take the exam well."

Zhao Donghe borrowed a tractor from the village and took them to the station. On the way, when he met people in the village, everyone couldn't help but care about a few words, and they all asked them to take the test.

"Well, you can go back. We just need to wait here for the bus."

It takes one hour to get from the commune to the county seat, and there is a bus at 3 o'clock in the afternoon every day.

"Well, then I'm leaving."
The tractor is on the team, and sand and soil will be transported in the afternoon. If it is not available, Zhao Donghe can drive the tractor to send them there.

The three were sitting on the side of the road waiting for the bus. The bus was late for a few minutes. There were a lot of people on the bus. Many of them were students who were going to take the college entrance examination. There was not a single seat.

Jia was holding on to the railing, and as the bus swayed, Zhao Donglin stood behind her, blocking part of the flow of people for them.

"We have to find a place to live as soon as we get out of the bus Look at so many people, the guest house must be full."

Jia whispered in Zhao Donglin's ear. Zhao Donglin tilted his head and cast his eyes out of the window. The delicate and soft breath in his ears wrapped around his heart like blisters, which was a particularly happy and satisfying feeling.

He has the same aspirations as Jia The school is the same, but his major is different. He chooses economics and agriculture, and Jia chooses English, education, and medicine, all of which she is interested in.

The reason why she chose English major is that although Jia was an interested in English major ,  

Taking into account the development trend of the times, learning English is very easy and useful for her. As for education and medicine, she also starts from her own hobbies.

After the old bus swayed on the road for more than an hour, it finally reached the terminal station. The three of them had no time to relax, so they went to the guest house for the first time, starting near the test site.

Unexpectedly, the guest house was full. After searching for a long time, he booked a room in a guest house two blocks away from the test site.

There is only one bed. Naturally, Jia and Meixiang slept together. If it was summer, Zhao Donglin would sleep on the floor, but now it’s cold winter and the floor is too cold. Jia feels distressed and asks the staff if they have camp beds.

"Sorry, really not. If it weren't for your late arrival, when it gets dark, there won't even be the last room."

In the end, an extra bed of cotton wool came out in the guest house, which could put a layer on the floor. Jia and Meixiang put the quilt together and gave Zhao Donglin a bed.

The three of them ate a simple dinner, read a book for a while, washed and washed, turned off the lights and went to bed at more than nine o'clock.

"Are you cold on the floor?"

"It's not cold, you guys hurry to sleep, you will have an exam tomorrow, and you need to keep your spirits up."

It was naturally cold on the ground, the door was not tight, and there was wind from time to time in the gap under the door. Zhao Donglin was wearing clothes and a military coat was covered on the quilt. Fortunately, his body was strong and the heat production was high, so he could barely withstand cold