chapter 83 prises

Dong Jia took three days to complete the dress  , and the work of the custodian was also handy. When she first started on duty, there were people on the team who had opinions directly and secretly.

Later, they saw that she did it very handily, and the people were kind and polite, no matter what others said. Whether it's unpleasant or slapped, she always smiles to others,

Coupled with the face of Captain Ding Huaishan and Zhang Qiao, no one stepped forward to make trouble. After all, her husband is the party secretary of the village.

After finishing clothes that day, Dong Jia ...thought that she hadn't been back to her natal family for several days. She missed her natal family a lot, so she wanted to go back and have a look by sending clothes. She told her mother-in-law about it early in the morning.

"Okay, then you can go after lunch."

"okay."
Dong Jia was happy to be able to return to her family.

It happened that Zhao Donghe caught a pheasant when he went up the mountain to chop branches.

In the farm’s iron pot, the meat is boiled in the pot, and the top cake is pasted on the side of the pot. During the stewing process, the noodles are cooked, and the aroma of the chicken will also spread to the cakes, and the cakes will taste even more delicious.
In addition to chicken, potatoes, carrots, and frozen tofu are added to the pot, which fills a large pot.

"What delicious food your family ate today, it can smell it all the way."

When Zheng Yuefen was playing with pishi outside the yard, Zhang Yulan came over to chat.

"Donghe caught a chicken and is stewing it at home."

"Who is cooking, your sister-in-law?"

"yes ...although she is quite annoying, she does have a good cooking skill. I have gained weight recently."

Zheng Yuefen touched the circle of meat on her waist.

"It's really fat, and my face is a little sloppy."

Zhang Yulan asked closer, "Your sister-in-law's cooking is so delicious?"

Although not willing to admit it, Zheng Yuefen nodded.

"Hey, let me tell you something, don't be angry after you hear it."

"What are you talking about."

"Your mother-in-law went to the village yesterday to get your older brother's salary, don't you know."

"I Know, what's the matter?"

"When you came back, did you pass the village entrance to weigh the meat?"

"Yes."

"Guess what your mother-in-law said?"

"Huh? Hey, sister-in-law, don't confuse my appetite. If you have anything to say, hurry up."

"Your mother-in-law said, she is most satisfied with her new daughter-in-law, and praises your new sister-in-law for being better than you in everything."

Zhang Yulan said while looking at Zheng Yuefen's face. Sure enough, before she finished speaking, Zheng Yuefen's face became ugly.

That Dong Jia is younger than her, her face is whiter than her, her figure is more enchanting, her mouth is sweeter than her and will coax people, but no matter how good it is, she is still a divorced person, and she is still unable to give birth. Based on this, Dong Jia can't compare her to her for a lifetime.

She didn't understand why her mother-in-law was so confused, she would rather treat Dong Jia better than herself.

"Huh, how about you like it, but a hen who doesn't lay eggs."

Zhang Yulan smiled secretly in her heart, but pretended to persuade,

"Hey, you can't talk nonsense about this, your elder brother should be unhappy to hear that."

Zheng Yuefen snorted disdainfully,

"If there is anything unhappy, isn't it true that I'm telling you!"

"You are too sincere. You can't think or say what you want to live your life. Why does your sister-in-law like by your mother-in-law? It's not that she can handle affairs and behave."

Zheng Yuefen thought of making clothes a few days ago, and her unhappiness that had cooled down came out from the bottom of her heart.
When eating at noon, Zheng Yuefen looked upset. she immersed herself in the meal, regardless of the gluttonous pishi.

Zhang Qiao saw that the second daughter-in-law was a face that others owed her hundreds of dollars. she sighed in her heart, poured a spoonful of broth, and fed the rice to pishi one bite at a time.

Although she couldn't see it and wanted to teach her second daughter-in-law , she didn't want to be noisy at home all day long, and she was afraid of affecting the relationship between her son and daughter-in-law, so she had to bear some fatigue.

When feeding pishu to eat, watching eldest daughter-in-law...she did not forget to take care of Ying while eating, so that Zhang Qiao's liver hurts so much....thinking about both of her daughters-in-laws

*****

"I'll take you there this afternoon."

In the room, Dong Jia was collecting things. Zhao Donglin came in and said to send her off.

Dong Jia turned her head in surprise and asked,

"Aren't you going to the village party office?"

"I'll take you there first and then turn around."

Dong Jia pursed her lips and smiled, and she started to pack things briskly.

"Okay, then will you pick me up tonight?"

Zhao Donglin smiled and said,

"Okay, I will pick you up after work... if not how could I sleep soundly."
(cast a wink)

Dong Jia smiled and blushed

"Then I will take Yang and  Ying."

Ying plays with Sweet, and Yang can also play with Hammer. With the character of Yang, he  need to often plays with the children, which helps him to have a cheerful personality.