chapter 72 temptation

Zheng Yuefen was ashamed and annoyed when she heard it. She knew that she was wrong when she was arguing with her mother, but what did Zhao Donghe mean by saying that?

"Don't provoke"

"Stay away",

as if she had some infectious disease. Is she so unbearable?

The most important thing is that Zhao Donghe has been giving her a lot of care in the past few years after marriage. He never cared about some small things  before. This is the first time that he has spoken so hard.

"What do you mean, what do you want to do to me, how do you want to do it, just like your brother?"

She seemed to forget that Zhao Donglin didn't seek the divorce on his own initiative. It was Wang Mei who wanted to return to the city  to enjoyed her life

If it weren’t for Wang Mei’s return to the city, Zhao Donglin divorced her and Zhao Donglin might have been promoted to the battalion commander in the army. The Zhao family’s life would be the same as before. Dong Jia's marriage.

Zhao Donghe looked back at Zheng Yuefen. At this time, she was still messing around and he didn't know what to say.

"You want to wake up the whole family in the middle of the night and I will accompany you, but I remind you that you are already out of line today?"

Zheng Yuefen's chest was ups and downs, panting, and her heart was uncomfortable, but she also knew that Zhao Donghe was telling the truth.

She turned and lay down, holding the quilt with her eyes closed, and fell asleep. Seeing her like this, she hadn't improved for so many years, he shook his head helplessly, and took off his jacket and lay down on the other side.

.......
The next day Dong Jia opened her eyes

Zhao Donglin’s arm was still on her waist. The soreness in her whole body reminded her of the madness of last night. She is the poor prey.

Suffering from sore waist and sore legs, she had to get up early to cook on a cold day. Dong Jia felt that she was so bitter and she wanted to cry without tears.

"Don't get up, sleep a little longer."

She was grabbing his arm and trying to shake it away, Zhao Donglin held her hand instead and circled her into his warm and generous embrace, with the palm of his hand stroking her back through the clothes.

Dong Jia feels comfortable in her heart, but her face is tender, and she will delay breakfast any more. If she can’t afford it, others must know what it is for. After all, adults, who don’t understand this twist Go around, that would be too shameful.

"No, I have to cook breakfast."

It was said that she cooked the meal, and she did it in the morning these days.

Zhao Donglin gave her a kiss on her face, pressing her sore back and waist with a big hand, while pressing and saying,

"Then you close your eyes and sleep for another five minutes."

Dong Jia couldn't escape this comfortable temptation in the bottom of her heart. she closed her eyes, and when she woke up with this closure, the sky was already bright. She took out her watch from under the pillow and looked at it at 6:20!

God, she usually gets up at five o'clock, and it was an hour late today.

In the yard, Meixiang was drying her clothes, a few children squatting beside the vegetable plot, Zhao Donglin chopped firewood, Zheng Yuefen was sitting by the well washing her clothes with Donghe, her mother-in-law was busy in the kitchen, but she didn’t see her father-in-law. The figure of the person is estimated to have gone out of the net

Dong Jia blushed and went into the kitchen. Seeing that Zhang Qiao was serving the porridge late, she hurried over to help.

"Mom, I got up late today."

Zhao Qiao was very happy to see her blushing, and said with a smile,

"It's okay, why don't you sleep more, I won't eat you, you young people should sleep more, not when you were young Enjoying When you are old, you can't enjoy it anymore. When the time comes, you can't fall asleep even if you want to sleep, and you will wake up if there is any trouble."

Don't say that Zhang Qiao didn't care much about this, otherwise the Zhao family's daughter-in-law could live so comfortably? There are so many housework at home, others do more and less, and she is busy by herself.

she didn’t care about it before. she didn’t care even more after hearing what her son said yesterday. How could a couple have a good relationship and give birth to children? She still hopes that Donglin and Jia will give birth to a few more children.

At breakfast, Zhao Donghe made an expression with Zheng Yuefen, telling her not to forget what she said last night and apologize to her mother.
Zheng Yuefen can't help it if he doesn't want it. Zhao Donghe is usually very good at speaking. Once he is guilty of bullying, he has to rely on him.

Besides, she has feelings for Donghe, and she doesn't want to really make the relationship so stiff.

So, Zheng Yuefen put down the chopsticks in her hand and said to Zhang Qiao

"Mom, I was wrong yesterday. I shouldn't talk back to you, shouldn't say those bad things, I already knew it was wrong, Mom, forgive me."

Zhang Qiao lowered her eyes and ate the stir-fried pickles slowly

she it's must be her 2nd son how asked her 2nd daughter-in-law  to asked forgiveness... if she really wanted to say sorry ...she don't need to wait all night..

"It’s fine if you know that you’re wrong. Don’t open your mouth freely when you speak. No matter what you say, think about it before you say it. What you say is the same as the splashed water. This time I don’t care. It's not so easy to talk

It's just the opposite. Whose daughter-in-law dares to be so snarky with her mother-in-law? If it weren't for looking at the East River, how could she let her pass so easily.

Zheng Yuefen bit her mouth. Her mother-in-law said that she didn't care about her face at all, especially in front of Dong Jia's face. She didn't feel happy in her heart. She looked at Dong Jia and saw that she looked like she had nothing to do with her. Feeding Ying to porridge.