chapter 181 Fang's favorite big bro yang

Today is Fang’s birthday. After today, he will be a three-year-old kid.

"Mom, do you want to give me a present for my birthday?"

When he got up in the morning when he got dressed, he asked Jia with a look of expectation.

"You know you want a gift when you are so young? Then tell me, what kind of gift do you want."

A few months ago Ying celebrated her birthday, Jia made her a pink bunny headband and said it was a gift for her, only for her birthday. ..fang may keep remembering it, waiting until his own birthday. If you don't have time, ask Jia for it.

Jia asked Fang what gift he wanted. He tilted his head and thought for a long time, and finally jumped up and hooked Jia's neck with a smile and said,

"I want my mother’s kiss, and I want my mother to be with me tonight... I want to hug my mom to sleep."

When Fang was two years old, he slept with his brother yang.

Zhao Donglin said that boys should be independent as soon as possible and cannot sleep with their parents for a long time.

Jia believes that Zhao Donglin allowed the two-year-old to sleep independently, and she afraid there is more than one reason...

When Jia took fang into the dining room, the family was already sitting at the table.

"Morning grandma! Daddy .. Second uncle .... Aunt ... big Brother... second brother ! Sister ...

Fang shouted to one by one, everyone responded with a smile, Zhang Qiao' smile and said

"Let it go, let's see what grandma cooked for you, poached eggs, we have to eat poached eggs for birthdays."

This is the rule of the old Zhao family. Eating eggs on birthday is a small sense of ritual in a life that is not very wealthy.

"Thank you grandma, I love grandma the most."

With a snap, he kissed Zhang Qiao' on the cheek, making Zhang Qiao' happy, her eyes narrowed.

The breakfast at Zhao’s family is quite hearty, with rice porridge and burritos just pickles, and the children have a small bowl of milk.

Jia ordered the children after entering the city.

At first, the children didn't like the taste. Every time they drank half a spoonful of brown sugar, they got used to it. And Jia said that drinking more milk will not only grow taller, but also become smarter and smarter.

Fang sat on the chair and shook his calf, eating the poached egg bite by bite. After eating it for a while, he slipped off the chair by himself and had to go to serve the bowl.

"Hey, baby, what are you doing with the bowl? You are small and can't hold it."

"I want to give my big brother a poached egg."

Fang said that his big brother is a yang....besides Jia at home, his favorite is his big brother yang..
because he was taken care by him since childhood, taught him to speak, read characters, recite ancient poems, and sing to him at night. tell a story.

yang swallowed the last bite of the burrito, smiled and shook his head and said,

"I don't need it, I'm already full, you can eat it yourself."

Refusing to let it go, Fang had to give him a poached egg

piShi deliberately asked,

"Fang, I'm also your second brother, why don't you give it to me."

"I have only one left."
Fang was afraid that Brother pishi would really "grab" his eggs to eat. He used his body to "protect" the bowl, just like a chicken is protecting the food.

This action is accompanied by his round face, which is incredibly cute.

"Fang, Aunt wants to eat it too, will you give it to Aunt?"

"Fang, grandma wants to eat too, will you give it to grandma?"

Fang , take a look at them, and cried out.

"I just want to give it my big brother, I will give it to my big brother, no one else ."

yang walked over and hugged Fang, patted him and coaxed softly,

"Fang, don't cry, brother is already full, can I feed you this egg ?"

Fang held up the cry, but the voice was still a little choked.

"Big Brother... uh... don't you eat anymore?"

Yang : "Well,big brother drank the milk and ate the cake. I really can't eat it anymore. Let me help you to finish eating this egg?"

Fang wiped his tears, gave a heavy hmm, opened his mouth and waited for his brother to feed him..

he finally stopped crying,

Meixiang patted her heart in fright. She couldn't hear Fang crying the most. When he cried, he felt at a loss and didn't know how to coax him.

After eating breakfast, Fang went to school with Ying with her schoolbag on her back, Fang followed them with his grandmother and sent them outside of the door

"Brother and sister, you guys will come back early, for my birthday today, our mother will make some good food."

He spoke and waved, amused all passers-by, and praised him for being smart and cute.

"Fang, what do you want? aunt bought it for you as an apology, okay?"

Meixiang was also guilty of crying Fang  while eating. Of course, she originally planned to buy a gift for Fang  today. Her brother and sister-in-law are so kind to her. She has nothing to repay, but can only be better to her nephews and niece..