chapter 140 Distress

That's not it, my daughter is so good and , what's the matter of setting off two strings of firecrackers."

Chen Guixiang hugged jia and didn't let go. The girl had suffered so much, and now she has suffered all the suffering, and she has a child. This shows that her girl has no problems at all.

Thinking of Lu's family in Xiaoling Village, Chen Guixiang's smoky air was in a mess, and Chen Guixiang was really relieved when she thought about it.

This year's past is extremely lively, eating and drinking well every day, Zhang Qiao feels that she has never been so happy this year in her life.

Years later, the Zhao family held a family meeting on future life arrangements. The current situation is that Zhao Donglin Jia and Meixiang are going to the provincial capital to study at university. Should they leave their three children at home, or the family will take the children to the city. To live, you have to come up with a charter as soon as possible.

"I always feel that going to the city is too expensive, and there is still a mess at home, I am not willing to leave it."

The matter of bringing the children to live in the city has been mentioned once before. At that time, Zhang Qiao's attitude was vague, neither saying good nor bad. At the critical moment of the decision, she was really reluctant to leave her hometown.

As the old saying goes, golden kennels and silver kennels are not as good as their own dog kennels, no matter how prosperous the provincial capital is, it is not as comfortable as living in a house at home.

The mother-in-law Jia can understand that the old man is getting older and has never traveled far away in his life. In fact, he is very afraid of facing the new environment. Moreover, they save a lifetime and spend money everywhere in the city. They will definitely feel very distressed. .

But she couldn't bear to leave the child at home for four years. Then she would become a left-behind child.

The provincial capital is only more than a hundred kilometers away from home. If this distance is in the 21st century, it is not a big deal, but in the 1970s, it was really annoying to toss.

Mom, I understand your thoughts very well. In fact, we are very reluctant to leave home, but for the future of this family, we are working hard to get admitted to university and go out. My thought is that yang is already big and we can send him to the elementary school in the provincial capital. Going to school, the education in the city is different from that in the countryside. Children will become better. My idea is that if children leave their parents for a long time, it will be detrimental to their growth. In the past few years, let’s eat more and spend more money. , But it can benefit a child for a lifetime."

Jia expressed her opinion with reason and evidence. Zhao Donglin first nodded in agreement.

Meixiang also felt that her sister-in-law's words were reasonable.

The children in the county seemed to be more polite than the children in the country when they went to the county for an exam last time. The provincial capital is more prosperous than the county.

In terms of eloquence, Zhang Qiao' is not as good as Jia... Zhao Manzhu smoked dry cigarettes and said nothing.

"Then... Donglin, what do you say?"

"Going to the city must be hard for parents , but I also want to go with the family in my own heart. We want to improve ourselves when entering college, give our family a better life, and leave our children at home. There will always be places that we can’t take care of. This is possible, I still want to take them."

The meaning of these words is also to go with the family, Zhang Qiao had no excuses, so she had to agree.

"Well, then we have to prepare quickly. We have to look for the house, and what else we can bring to ourselves. You will have to spend money on everything, just like a bottomless pit."

"Then let's find a house first. We may not be able to find a complete house, so we don't need to bring a lot of things."

"Well, I will go in a few days."

Both schools start in March, and they have to finalize the house in February.
On the eleventh day of the first lunar month, Zhao Donglin set off for the provincial capital. Before setting off, Jia told him her requirements for the house.

First of all, it must be clean and tidy, close to the school, with elementary schools nearby, and neighbors must also get along well and have a human touch.

Everyone knows the story of Meng's mother's third move. The quality of the living environment can have a certain impact on the growth of the child.

"Our house now has almost two thousand dollars. Let's rent it on an annual basis. We can consider it within one hundred ten dollars. If it is really good, within one hundred and five dollars will do."

Jia was very relieved to hand over the renting to Zhao Donglin. He had been in the army for so many years, and he went back to the village to work as the village party secretary for two or three years. He has outstanding abilities in all aspects. Jia believes that he will find a suitable house for his family. .

Zhao Donglin entered the provincial capital and went to school first.

Wudong University is an old university that was abandoned during the Great Revolution. After the country opened the college entrance examination, the school was repaired, weeds and everything were cleaned up, and the walls were repainted.

Zhao Donglin originally wanted to see and left, but saw an old man sweeping the floor with a broom at the school gate. He turned his mind and walked over.

"Old man, do you work in this school?"
The old man was a little slow in his actions, wearing spectacles and gray hair. Hearing Zhao Donglin's words, he turned around slowly.

"Huh? What did you say?"

The old man didn't know if he didn't hear clearly or his hearing was poor, so Zhao Donglin increased his voice and asked again.

"Oh, I'm not, I'm just a janitor."
An elderly person who is still watching the gate of the school during the New Year, this kind of character setting, unknowingly reveals a trace of loneliness, which is very sympathetic.

"Old man, are you a local? I would like to ask, are there any renters around here?"

"Oh, do you want to rent a house?"
These days, there are not many floating populations, and few people go out to rent houses.