chapter 189 self introduction

Mika, is this?"

Meixiang smiled embarrassedly and said,

"This is Ji Zhenfeng, I just met."

She didn't feel embarrassed to say the word object, mainly because she felt that it was wrong to talk about the object without her parents' consent, but she also showed her attitude when she brought Ji Zhenfeng over today.

Ji Zhenfeng smiled and walked forward for half a step, and first greeted Zhang Qiao,

"Hello auntie, I am Ji Zhenfeng, the deputy captain of the Yunxian Patrol Brigade. My aunt introduced me to Meixiang. Now we are in the stage of understanding each other. "

Zhang Qiao was very satisfied with this formal and detailed self-introduction. The young man has a good spirit, a good job and a good attitude.

"I didn't know about it before. I just heard about it today and it shocked me."

Isn't it a shock? The girl who is usually dull and quietly finds a target, just like people who usually don't eat salty biscuits suddenly start to eat salty biscuits, which is a very significant change for people who are familiar with it.

After finishing one sentence, Zhang Qiao continued,

"It is reasonable to say that the parents are the masters of marriage. But now in the new era, I am not the kind of uncivilized and old-fashioned. Come regularly."

The implication is that she admitted that Meixiang and Ji Zhenfeng had a blind date. As for whether Ji Zhenfeng can get recognition in the end, she has to look at it again.

Standing in front of Zhang Qiao, Ji Zhenfeng nodded very humbly after hearing what Zhang Qiao said,

"You are right. I will definitely perform well to satisfy you and strive to get your support and recognition as soon as possible."

Jia squeezed Meixiang's eyes, pointed at Ji Zhenfeng and gave a thumbs up, complimenting her that she was a good candidate. They both pursed their lips and laughed together.

Ji Zhenfeng was in the patrol brigade, and people from all walks of life knew him. He wanted to "please" his future mother-in-law and brother-in-law. He specially asked someone to borrow a small truck to send the Zhao family back to the village.

"SH130?"
Zhao Donglin is a car acquaintance, and he knows the car as soon as he sees it.

Unlike other domestic trucks, SH130 uses an alternative timing chain, which belongs to the light-duty vehicle series and has a load capacity of two kilograms, which is a very practical type of truck.

Men love machinery in their bones. Zhao Donglin turned around in front of the car and patted the front cover of the car, showing a very interested appearance.

"Brother, why don't you go back and try it?"
Ji Zhenfeng knows that Zhao Donglin has been in the army. There are many vehicles in the army. Many soldiers can drive and some even drive tanks. He looked at the expression of his uncle in the future and knew that his uncle was interested in this truck, so he voted for it. So, he gave the car key to Zhao Donglin.

Zhao Donglin smiled and rejected it, patted Ji Zhenfeng on the shoulder and said,

"It's better for you to come, I will sit back and look at the child."

Ji Zhenfeng smiled and entered the cab. Meixiang took the co-pilot and let it go. Zhang Qiao' was supposed to be the co-pilot, but she suffered from motion sickness. She would rather be outside in the sun than get into the car and suffer from the smell of gasoline.

"This boy looks good, Meixiang has a good eye."

On the way, Zhang Qiao chatted with her son and daughter-in-law.

Although Ji Zhenfeng appeared suddenly, he won Zhang Qiao's good first impression of him with his outstanding appearance and unobtrusive conversation.

Jia nodded,

"It looks good, but the most important thing is to be nice to Meixiang."

Including coming to the station on a hot day to pick them up,  should borrow a car to take them back to the village, if he don't really like Meixiang, why bother so much.

Zhang Qiao' smiled and nodded,

"This is the reason."

She also saw a little truth from the marriage of her two sons. She still had to find the right one for them. What kind of pot should be matched with what kind of lid. The bigger and the smaller ones don’t match. The life is stumbling and it’s not for anyone. A good thing.

The truck entered the Victory Commune and attracted the attention of many people along the way. When everyone saw the Zhao family sitting behind the car, they looked envied.

Since Zhao’s family took the four college entrance examinations and became the only one in the village,  followed the family and moved to the provincial capital. The family left Zhao Manzhu to look after the house. Zhao’s family has been living well and has seen the big world. In the eyes of the villagers, that is It's different from everyone.

People will feel a sense of awe at the heights they can't reach, and the Zhao family is now at this height that everyone looks up to.

Zhao Donglin got off the car and scattered the cigarettes to his uncles and uncles, and everyone took it with a smile.

"Yeah, ."
The boss’s surname smokes fighting cigarettes, and they can sell one cigarette for 1 cent.

There is also a saying about smoking. It is called Provincial Zhonghua and Municipal Peony. The general cadres are not smoked for the common people, so Peony is the best cigarette they have ever seen.

Zhao Donglin has quit smoking now. He used to be a cadre and smoked in line with his status. Now he is a student.

Jia told him that no student smokes more seriously than the teacher smokes.

he bought a few packs of peonies for social entertainment, and he also brought a whole piece to share one point with the elder brothers in Jia's family, so that everyone can have fun together.

The car had stopped at four o'clock outside the gate of their home.

Donghe got out of the car and hugged the children out of the car, and then began to unload things. Jia helped Zhang Qiao' to get out of the car.

"Young man, stay and have a meal."

Zhao Manzhu also came back and saw the smiles of several grandchildren. He thought  Ji Zhenfeng is driver and thanked Ji Zhenfeng for a few words and let him come in and drink.

"This is a blind date with Meixiang,  met in the county."

"what?"
He then turned his head and looked at Ji Zhenfeng carefully.

Although he was mostly taciturn at home, he was a father who loved his children very much, especially the youngest Mika. After her birth, the situation at home became better and better. she grew up in the palm of his hand and stayed with him for more than 20 years.

, Admitted to university and became a middle school teacher, such a girl, in the eyes of her father, it is not an exaggeration to match with any man,

No matter how good Ji Zhenfeng's mental quality was, he could not help clearing his throat in the eyes of the old father's scrutiny.

"Hello, uncle, I'm from the county patrol brigade, and my name is Ji Zhenfeng."