chapter 147 sign up in college

Jia smiled and nodded,

"It's the flour that aunt gave yesterday. My mother-in-law made pancakes. By the way, aunty, we will go to the market to buy things later. If you have anything you want, we'll take it back."

Shen Nianru shook her head and said,

"No, there is nothing lacking at home, thank you for being a good girl."

"It should be that we thank the uncle and aunt for being willing to rent such a good house to us."

And the rent is not high, but it seems tacky to withdraw money from cultural people like the uncle and aunt, so Jia didn't talk about the topic of rent.

Shen Nianru smiled,

"Then let's not thank you, and we will treat ourselves as our own people, and the yard will be lively when there are too many people."

Jia smiled and nodded.
It can be seen that the old couple has cultural connotations, and their temperament is outstanding.

However, the two of them live in such a big house. They have not heard of their children in the conversation in the past two days. Instead, they have said "lively" several times. ", can this also reflect from the side that the current situation of their lives is not "lively" enough?

Jia always felt that even their smiles smelled of loneliness and loneliness.

.....
The market in the provincial capital is very prosperous. There are all kinds of meat, aquatic products, and vegetables in the market. Although the varieties are not rich enough, still it different  from village

"You have to buy oil, salt, vinegar, rice, noodles and eggs."

Jia looked around and asked Zhao Donglin,

"What do we have for lunch today, mapo tofu, oyster sauce lettuce, potato shreds, and cook another fish, okay?"

Jia finally understood what is meant by

"It's not easy to live in the capital".

It seems that she has to find a way to make money. She doesn't want to live in a worry all day.

"It's fine if you decide, as long as you make it, I love it."

Zhang Qiao didn't dare to use the gas stove, Jia said that she would cook today's meal. It was their first dinner in the provincial capital, and it also meant to see Zhao Donghe off.

Zhao Donghe was going to rush back after lunch, as long as he could get to the county, he could find a way to go back to the village.

Zhang Qiao was reluctant to return his youngest son so soon.

Zhao Donglin also kept him for a few more days, but Zhao Donghe insisted on going back, saying that he could not rest assured...about pishi

Seeing that he mentioned his son, everyone did not persuade him. The child is the weakness of his parents. What's more, Zhao Donghe is now both a father and a mother. Zhang Qiao' several times persuaded him to find wife

After Zhao Donglin finished talking, Jia glanced at him and found that he was really more and more able to speak now.

Go home after shopping, first regulate the kitchen and see what is missing at home, and then take time to go there in the afternoon.

"It's still early, let's go to school and register first."

The two took the admission notice and all the materials prepared on the notice to go out.

When they arrived at the school, there were already a lot of people who came to sign up. Everyone's expressions were tired and happy, showing longing and longing for a new life.

"Are these two new classmates? Which department?"

On the campus, staff members with armbands came up to ask.

Jia smiled and nodded,

"I am from the English department, and he is from the Economics department."

The other party raised an eyebrow and nodded. These two departments are the key departments of the school.

The economics department has the highest admission score, and the English department has the most stringent admission requirements. In addition to the normal subjects, one more English test is required, with a score of 90 points. , Will be admitted.
He raised his finger in a direction,

"The Economics Department is going straight on this road, and the English Department turns to the right. You can sign up separately, which is faster."

Jia looked at Zhao Donglin,

"Why don't we sign up separately?"

What she thought was that her home was just behind the school anyway, so she could just go back after signing up, and she could save time to go back and cook. Who knew that Zhao Donglin would not follow her routine.

"I'll accompany you first."

This means to be together.
The other party smiled,

"Hehe, the two have a good relationship, are... siblings?"

The men are obviously a few years older than the woman, and the relationship is very familiar, so the person guess they are brothers and sisters are more reliable.

Jia smiled and shook her head, with a hint of sly in her smile.

"No, we are husband and wife."

The person's mouth suddenly opened.

"Oh, sorry, I really didn't guess. Uh huh."

Jia waved her hand and said with a smile,

"It doesn't matter, then we go to sign up first, thank you."

The other party also realized that they waved their hands at the back of the two of them, thinking to themselves, it was really surprising that it turned out to be a husband and wife.

Red banners, a desk, a teacher who signed up, wearing glasses, and a pile of documents and forms on the desk.

"Are you Dong Jia?"

This is the second place in the province. In order to grab people, several people were fighting.

"Well, the state stipulates that tuition fees are reduced or exempted. Then, students in our school have a monthly living allowance of 18 yuan to help everyone relieve financial pressure."

Jia nodded, she had already understood these things before.

The enrolling teacher handed over a copy and said,

"You can fill in this form."

Jia saw that it was an

"accommodation application form",

she said,

"Teacher, I don't need accommodation."

The teacher's hand in sorting out the information paused,

"Huh? You are not a local without accommodation."

"My family came here together, rented a room near the school, and lived with my family."

"That's it."

"Then register it for you, and let's talk about any formalities afterwards."

As Jia was registering, the teacher asked Zhao Donglin, who had been waiting nearby.

"Classmate, what's your name?"

He thought that Zhao Donglin was also here to sign up, so he asked and looked at the registration book.