chapter 173 shopping

Suddenly, Zhao Donglin hugged Jia and held her thighs, his bright eyes fixed on her face.

It is no exaggeration to say that Jia could feel the wolf-like "green light" in his eyes.

"you have to pay enough of my special food for the half month."

Jia's face was flushed, and her breathing quickly rose. She licked her mouth and glanced at him, and said dubiously,

"food? don't they going to give you ... where is special food here"

Zhao Donglin chuckled. He knew his wife too well. she never said forgiveness. In fact, she was very soft-hearted.

Following his inner feelings, he lowered his head and pressed Jia's lips.

The husband and wife were kissing each other, and there was a voice outside the house.

"Dad, mom...fish, fish!"

It turned out that Zhao Donghe came back from school and come with fish.. The owner of the pond just caught the fish. He saw that the black fish was big and fresh, so he bought fish of ten jin on the way back.

...
Jia : "Humhhhhhhhhh let go "

and Fang push the door to come in

Jia just pushed away Zhao Donglin and jumped out of his arms, hiding the hair around her ears,

Zhao Donglin exhaled fiercely and cursed in a low voice,

" This brat!"

Jia glanced at him with a blushing face, and walked out of the room with her hands on her face

Fang Putting his head up and looking at his mother, he wondered why her mother's face was so red, like the red apple that his brother told him.

....
Jia cut the fish fillets, made a big pot of pickled fish, fish bone stew, and boiled fish noodles in the soup with the fish bones removed. The whole family ate it in a sweat.

"It's delicious, I'll buy it next time I meet it."

"Don't buy it often, just eat it once or twice occasionally."

A fish is a few dollars, Zhang Qiao is used to living hard life, now the family food is already very good, can't eat big fish every day, and make the children's mouths awkward.

pishi : "Grandma, it's okay, everything auntie cooks is delicious, we will never be picky eaters."

Ying : "That is, the tofu cooked by my mother is better than others. It is tender and fragrant, and the taste is good."

Jia smiled and clamped a piece of fish to Ying.

Suddenly, she felt that someone's leg was touching her under the table. Jia, thinking that someone was accidental, who knew she would let the other person's leg touch her again afterwards.

Jia looked at it calmly, judging from the color of his pants, it turned out to be Zhao Donglin, and Zhao Donglin at this time was eating seriously.

she give  him look but he waS still eating seriously and rubbing her leg with his leg

.......
In the evening, Zhao Donglin did what he said, wiping out his special food ....enough food. After the battle, Jia lay in his arms.

"What's the matter with you while eating, don't pay attention to the influence at all."

Zhao Donglin hugged Jia, with his lips pressed against her forehead, and his voice seemed to sigh softly and said,

"You didn't feel it. It is call ‘eat tofu’."

Jia felt that there was nothing to say...such big man ... father of three children...still playing "eat soft tofu"..like newlyweds or like lovers
.......

Zhao Donglin went to study with the professor.

After leaving Jia.. Jia was a little uncomfortable. From the time the two got married to now, it hasn't been such a long time since they were separated.
Without her husband, she felt restless

...

She didn't make clothes for a long time. Jia had some itchy hands, so she asked her mother-in-law to go to the mall to have a look

.
"Mom, I heard that there are a batch of new clothes in the mall, let's go check it out and buy two suitable ones."

The season is changing. Jia always adds two new clothes every time he changes.  In addition to adults, there are several children in the family. Yang grows very fast.....especially the pants, the trouser legs are a bit shorter.

There are also pishi, which grow very fast. Although Zhao Donghe loves his son.. such meticulous things are not as comprehensive as Jia's thoughts.

When daughter-in-law said to buy clothes in the mall, Zhang Qiao waved her hand repeatedly,

"Oh, I have clothes, so I don't need to buy new ones. If you want to buy them, you can see them by yourself. Don't take me "

"Mom, if you want to be filial to you as a daughter-in-law, you can go with me. If you don't have clothes like everyone, then I feel so uncomfortable."

This daughter-in-law is so good at talking, Zhang Qiao's eyebrows were open and she chuckled and said,

"Who can say that you are not filial? Others asked me, how is your daughter-in-law, how good is it to you, I will say everything is fine, everything is good, best ."

This is the truth. Zhang Qiao' never talks about Jia in front of outsiders. In the same way, when she mentions her mother-in-law Jia, she also speaks good words.

"This is because my mother is kind to me, I am called'repaying the peach for the plum'."

Zhang Qiao is not well-educated, and she is not good at idioms, but it does not affect her understanding of Jia's meaning, and she smiles happily.

The shopping mall in the provincial capital is a two-story building. The two got off the bus, took the released hand, and walked into the mall together.

Fang is very impressed by the places where they sell food, especially the colorful iron boxes, which contain all kinds of delicious food.

He took Jia to the right, and went directly to the food counter, pointed to a box with white rabbits on a red background, and said he want it..

"That's biscuits. If you want to eat it, let's call it casually. You don't need to buy an iron box to eat it... not everything  you see and want to eat..means we need to buy. .. understand  Fang.. we can provide  you good food.. but not it means we are going to spoil you'