chapter 180 Love can't withstand hesitation,

Ying is the only little girl in the family. Naturally, she must dress up well to satisfy Jia's careful thoughts of dressing up a doll.

Finally, The old clothes of the older brothers and sister can be worn by him....Fang

In the era of scarcity of materials, ordinary people’s children always wear the eldest second after the eldest. The so-called "new three years, old three years, sewing and mending for another three years."

After the children's clothes are finished, they will be the elders, in addition to mother-in-law Zhang Qiao'.. godmother Shen Nianru, and her mother Chen Guixiang

When Jia gave  the clothes made for Shen Nianru, Shen Nianru was happy, wearing glasses, carefully looking at the pattern on the clothes, she smiled and said,

"It's great, I finally put on New clothes made...made by my daughter."

She took Jia's hand, her eyelids were a little red, and her heart was sour and relieved.

Life gave her hardships, she was suffering, sorrowful, and finally, in this barrenness, a flower that made her happy finally bloomed.

Jia held the godmother's hand back and smiled comfortingly,

"It's easy for you to wear it? I will make new clothes for you every year from now on."

Shen Nianru shook her  head quickly,

"No, just do this. You are usually so busy, you have to go to class, busy with children, and this family of big and small people  full...it's not easy."

Jia's hard work is also seen by Nianru. When there is no leisure time from morning to night, this girl has a good mentality and never complains. She laughs every day, and everyone she sees is a smiling face.

It's not that she has no clothes to wear. She has saved her life. As long as her clothes are not tattered or rotten, she can wear them all the time. There is no need to make many new clothes, and she doesn't want Jia to be affected.

She recognized Jia as a daughter, and didn't help her in anything, but Jia often gave her food.

Donglin did physical work for her, moved gas and briquettes, and now even made her clothes.

Last year they bought a new yard. In order to be worthy of themselves , the family continued to live here.. They have not moved out. They are really as considerate as their relatives.

Jia knew that godmother felt sorry for her, but she really didn't think she had any hardships.

, she has no shortage of food or clothing, nor does she have to work around for life, but she does housework and takes care of her children.

Comparing the heart to the heart, who is not bitter in this world? She went to university for a better life. Taking care of her children is in line with her own due responsibilities. As for the big and small things in the family, she just loves to worry about her life.

she is studying for a graduate student while helping her tutor to research topics. She also found a part-time job on the weekend...as translator

She did a part-time job, not because she lacked money, but because she felt that she should work so hard... to gain experience

Jia's clothes to Chen Guixiang were sent back by mail. Since she went to school in the city, she has had less time to return to her family's home.

Only during the winter and summer vacations can she return to her family's home to see her parents and her brothers and sister-in-law's and the children.

She mentioned to her family that she invited them to visit the provincial capital for a few days. Everyone was very excited. They wanted to come to the provincial capital to meet the nee world, but the family affairs were not so easy to leave behind. her mother was afraid of coming over to bring trouble to Jia.. Have a chance to come again...they will go
*****

Two months later, Meixiang finished her internship and returned to school to prepare for her graduation thesis. The No. 1 Middle School's comments on her internship also arrived at the school. All the scores were excellent. If nothing else, Meixiang will teach at No. 1 Middle School after graduation.
Meixiang is very satisfied with the result.

Jia already knows about Cui Zongyi from her letter. After Meixiang returns, Jia can't wait to start gossiping.

"Does that Cui classmate treat you well? Is there any possibility for you to develop?"

Meixiang is 22 years old this year.( She was still a little girl in the 21st century) but she was not too young in the 1970s.

"Sister-in-law, why don't you ask me if he is married or not?"

Jia looked at Meixiang with a look of

"Are you stupid or I'm stupid".

"If he gets married, would you still mention him? You must have kept your distance from him."

Meixiang suddenly realized, thinking about it, it is indeed the case. If Cui Zongyi is married, even if she has liked him, she will not have any affection for him. For her, he will be just a teacher who teaches in the same school. Once classmates, there will be no other feelings

"Um... he took good care of me during the internship, but I don't know how he feels about me."

If she is only taking care of her based on the friendship of classmates, Mei Xiang dare not think about it, for fear that everything is just being affectionate.

"Then tell me how he takes care of you."

Meixiang began to talk about Cui Zongyi's various good things to her, such as introducing her to the school teachers, teaching her how to do lesson plans, what kind of teacher students are most afraid of, how to treat naughty students, and so on.

When Jia heard it, she immediately determined that Cui Zongyi must have a good impression of Meixiang.

"In this way, Meixiang should be able to marry soon."

Meixiang's face turned red when she heard it, and she looked around, but fortunately no one heard her.

"Sister-in-law, what are you talking nonsense? I haven't written the horoscope yet. he don't mean anything to me..."

"Then let's bet, if he is interesting to you and confessed to you, you will knit a sweater for me, and if I lose, I will buy you a bragi."

Bragi is a short-sleeved dress. Like Lenin, it is a Russian-style women's dress. It is the most popular dress for young girls in summer. It has bright colors and breathable and comfortable fabrics. Wearing Bragi on the streets is definitely The most beautiful scenery on the street.

Mixiang hesitated, not knowing whether to bet with her sister-in-law.

"Love can't withstand hesitation, Meixiang, you have to show courage."

Jia's encouragement made Meixiang feel an unprecedented courage. She clenched her fists and nodded vigorously, just like the actions of the proletarian vanguard in the posters. She should be more like putting on the green uniform.