chapter 165 cheer for his younger brother

Since the front yard was rented to the Zhao family,  Shen Nianru and her husband's life has also been energetic. Among these children, Ying ais the one she loves the most. When she sees her, she will think that when her daughter was young, her favorite was yang, because This boy is smart, hardworking, and has a good personality.

Naturally, his favorite is a Fang too, because he is the youngest and needs the most care. Adults will always pay more patience and energy to young children.

After Jia came back from school, Zhang Qiao told her what Shen Nianru meant.

"What do you think?"

Although she asked for Jia's opinion, the expectation in her eyes cannot be ignored.

Jia's heart softened and smiled and said,

"Yes, I'm going to talk to the aunt after finishing work..and ask her to help to take care of fang......for while"

.....

When the school is over for summer vacation, they will have time to bring them by themselves.

Zhang Qiao returned to the village and Jia did a lot of hard work. She had to prepare for the final exams and three meals a day to sell the food.

Fortunately, Shen Nianru wholeheartedly helped to take care of children....which saved her a lot of worries.

In July, students from various universities, elementary and middle schools and college students entered a long and happy summer vacation.

At the end of July, the college entrance examination, which carried the happiness of millions of people, also came to the curtain.

.......

The day before the exam, Zhao Donglin rushed back to the village to cheer for his younger brother.

"There are too many things in the city, your sister-in-law can't come back, she asked me to give you a word, don't have pressure, take the test."

Zhao Donghe nodded, the corners of his eyes were slightly sour....

Zhang Qiao is also very happy to see that her elder son is back. Which parents don't expect their children to be in harmony?

Because high school has returned to normal order, this year's college entrance examination is naturally more formal than last year, and the exam questions are also more complicated than last year.

Donghe chose science and took the five subjects of politics, language, mathematics, physics, and chemistry. Zhao Donglin accompanied him in the test.

After the exam is over, it is inevitable to have the correct answer. Donghe calculated it to be about two hundred and seventy points. This score is similar to that of Meixiang's college entrance examination last year.

Donghe is very nervous, afraid that his results will not be enough for this year's volunteers.

"Relax, I hear that other people's scores are not as good as yours. Let's not mess around."

The exam is over, it is useless to think too much, Dong He naturally understands this truth, but hopes too much, afraid that he will be disappointed.

*****

Wearing a straw hat and holding a hoe, Jiang Liang turned the ground at the gate of her yard, preparing to open another vegetable plot to sprinkle vegetable seeds.

Aunt Hua, a neighbor, swayed over and shouted from afar,

"Sister Liang.... I accompany Yunyun to take the exam in the county yesterday. Guess who I saw?"

Aunt Hua’s daughter Yunyun is a senior high school student, she should be divided into taking the college entrance examination. Jiang Liang stood up straight and wiped the sweat from her head. She didn’t want to guess or couldn’t guess, so she asked directly,

"Who did you see? ?"

Aunt Hua pressed her throat and said mysteriously,

"Your son-in-law Donghe."

Jiang Liang turned her head back at the instigation.

She hasn't heard the name Zhao Donghe for too long, or she has been deliberately avoiding it, because it is always a pity to think of it every time.

Aunt Hua knew that she was interested when she saw her. She continued to smile and said,

"His brother accompanied him to the village party secretary in Shanghe Village before, and the one who was admitted to the university later."

Everyone knows that Zheng Yuefen has divorced Zhao Donghe and married to another commune not long after the divorce.

Aunt Hua said this to Jiang Liang because she was in fact uneasy and kind.

The subtext is
: Look, your ex-son-in-law went to the college entrance examination. There are so many college students in their family that he may be able to enter the college. Your daughter divorced him, and your family will not be touched when they become more developed.

Jiang Liang knew what Aunt Hua meant, and it was precisely because she knew that she hated it even more in her heart.

There is no need for her to inquire, news of the Zhao family will reach her from time to time. She knows that the life of the Zhao family will be better. There are three college students in the family, which is the first one in the commune.

If Donghe is admitted again, the Zhao family will be victorious. The commune can really go sideways.

her stupid daughter Zheng Yuefen has never returned to her natal home after remarrying, nor has she received a letter. The two communes are not close. To be honest, the daughter is not doing well or not, and she is not clear as a mother.

Why didn’t Zheng Yuefen go back to her family?
First, she didn’t want to touch the scene, because she was afraid that Donghe would pushed pishi to her.

Second, she kept remembering the indifference of her elder brother Zheng Songnian to her. If she was allowed to live in the pigpen, she would die from that time.