chapter 113 Donglin's hard words

Some boys even said to Yan many times like..

"yang let's change mothers, I will give you my mother, and you will give me your mother."

"That's not yang's mother, that's his stepmother."

"I want a stepmother like this too."

"My mother is not as good as yang's stepmother."

"Yes, my mother didn't make clothes for me or buy food for me, she beat me every day."

After hearing too much, Yan really don’t think how bad the stepmother is.

Instead, it has become a symbol of honor. Some children still yell at this when they go home, such as

"You are still my mother, not as good as the stepmother of others."

now even villagers also looked at Yang with such eyes... he always wear clean clothes...he know now how read and write

he know why everyone looked at him...with such eyes
..

........

Jia was relieved when she saw the yamg nodding his head. The child was very serious. She was really afraid that he would take Zheng Yuefen's idiot words to mind. Then she would not be pregnant because she was not afraid of what yang would do to her disadvantage, but Fearing to exacerbate yang's psychological problems, the relationship between the two will become more and more alienated, and finally to an irreparable situation.

She got up and took yang's hand, pointed at Ying .. who was sitting on a small bench eating candy, and said,

"You are a good boy, so you take your sister into the house, and the adults will talk about it. Little children can’t listen to important things."

yang wanted to say that he was no longer a child, he was several years older than Ying but Jia's eyes on him... so he finally nodded obediently.

Jia exhaled and walked to Zhao Donglin and whispered,

"Let's go to the main room and talk about it. It's not good to be seen by others"

Zhao Donglin nodded.

*****

"What happened at home?"

The girl looked for him in the farm with an anxious look. Zhao Manzhu's heart was up and down.

His face, which had been accumulated and glazed by the sun over the years, was full of anxiety.

His eldest brother Zhao Mancang saw him and followed him to see what's going on.

Meixiang glanced at the second brother next to her ...and didn't say anything. In front of the second brother, she was really embarrassed to say that the second sister-in-law was done something wrong... sge only said that the eldest brother had asked him to return

A few people ran back from farm in a hurry. There was no one in the yard. They only heard what Zheng Yuefen was crying and saying in the hall, and Zhang Qiao's scolding under her throat.

Zhao Manzhu was supposed to have guess with his second son's wife did something wrong again.

Zhao Donghe was smarter than his dad. He knew that it was definitely not as simple as past...It was definitely Zheng Yuefen who had committed some stupidity.

"What's wrong, what's the matter?"

Zhao Manzhu entered the hall and hurriedly asked. Zhang Qiao patted her chest and sighed,

" we really can't be a family. At noon because of a bowl of noodles she fought... but now instigated yang in the afternoon, saying that Jia didn't treat him sincerely, and let yang treat Jia differently..

I really don't understand. I have been a diligent person in this life, how could I have such a vicious daughter-in-law, how can this be a family, this is simply a scourge, ."

Zhao Manzhu was shocked and didn't know what to say, Meixiang also widened her eyes with a look of surprise, Zhao Mancang was not in his legs, and he thought that something happened to his brother's house and came here to help, but he didn't expect it to be a saw such scene.   he wanted to leave...but, it's not good to leave right away, he have to listen to it again.

After hearing what Zheng Yuefen did, Zhao Donghe thought he would be extremely angry, but later found out that he was in a very calm mood, without anger, only deep disappointment.

He lowered his head and felt that he had no face to say anything. Zheng Yuefen saw Zhao Donghe like this, and was more afraid than seeing him angry.

She was really crying now, crying and shaking her head to explain,

"Mom, I didn't, I really didn't. I’m the aunt of yang.. how could I hurt him? The eldest brother just listened to it, I was just playing it, it’s not what he thought..."

Zhang Qiao was stunned by the noise. Zheng Yuefen's preface was not followed, and she cursed,

"Okay, you shut up, can you swear by heaven? Can a character like your elder brother frame you for failure?"

Zhao Manzhu sighed and sat down and pushed a bench to his brother.

Zhao Mancang never expected that although this second daughter-in-law  had a bad temper ,he had never seen that she was so unhealthy mind and had become unrecognizable.

he still great full  to Buddha... that because he don't have such a daughter-in-law, otherwise the life will be really difficult. Isn't this a prodigal wife?

Now that everyone is here, it just so happens that the uncle is also here, but it can help to be a testimony.

Donglin : "Parents and uncles, I have already made things clear about today, what I want to say now, the temperament of my younger brother's wife...i don't care... but I'm worried about my child living in the same yard with her."

Everyone understood what Zhao Donglin meant.

"I and Donghe are brothers. This is a fact that cannot be changed in a lifetime. I thought that the whole family only needs to work together to live a good life. But now, how good the relationship is, it is easy to cause conflicts every day.... I’m the eldest son. I should support my parents. As long as my parents don’t have any other opinions, I will support my parents. What about other things? Let's discuss it with everyone."