chapter 136 return

three pieces of toffee are equivalent to a glass of milk. Children eat two pieces a day as a supplement

(In the 21st century, children are all nursing children, with pure milk, yogurt, and various milk flakes toffee milk products)

. In the 1970s, it was rare to drink milk. If you don’t spend money, you can say that milk tickets are very rare. .

"Sister-in-law, you are so kind to the children, so willing to spend money."

In the past, others said that the stepmother was not good, her heart was dark, and she would not treat her step children sincerely, but since the sister-in-law come to their house, Mei Xiang has changed her established perception of her stepmother.

Do not beat or scold, care about food and clothing, care about study, prepare the clothes and socks, and clean up the children, more attentive than other relatives' mothers.

Just like this toffee, even real mother can't bear it!

"You have to be willing to spend the money you should spend, and you can save money for your children's health and education."

Although toffee is not a necessity, it can be regarded as a kind of childhood memory and a sense of life ritual.

When they grow up and remember, they will eat the white rabbit toffee when they are young, and they will be very sweet in their hearts.

Because Jia has been so much pain in past , she has a more free and easy concept of money. People in this age can't wait to split a penny into two halves, reluctant to eat or wear, save everything, and can’t say it is.

Wrong,

after all, diligence and frugality are the fine traditions of the Chinese people

The reason why the Chinese people have so many savings reserves is saved in this way, but Jia is more convinced that while cutting expenditures, she must also learn Open source, it is useless to rely solely on saving.

Just like a person has a salary of 30 yuan a month, even if he does not eat or drink, he will only get 30 yuan a month, but if he knows how to open source, it is good to earn 10 yuan a month, so that he will not only Earning more money, it will not be so miserable.

After buying milk powder to eat, Jia pulled a few more pieces of cloth. It is now December, and the New Year will be coming soon, so she has to prepare new clothes for the New Year.

There are many types of materials in the town. Jia bought corduroy fabrics, which are not available near their village but this fabric is more expensive than ordinary fabrics, which is equivalent to double the price.

Jia also thought about it a little bit more carefully. In addition to the family's fabric, she also pulled a few feet more, and when she came across what she wanted, she could sell it to others, which was equivalent to purchasing a purchase in the 1970s.

After shopping, the three of them took the bus back to the village. It was noon when they arrived on . Every household had just had lunch, and they gathered in twos and threes to chatter.

After entering the village, Jia felt everyone's eyes swept over like searchlights.

Sure enough, everyone started talking when they approached.

"Hey, are you back from college entrance examination?"

"How was your test?"

"Yeah, this is how many things you bought."

Jia smirked all the time, leaving it to Zhao Donglin to deal with it politely.

She walked in front with Meixiang with her bag on her back and walked outside her yard.

She saw Ying alone squatting at the door playing in the mud. Seeing Jia and the others came forward. Leaving the pebble in her hand, she ran over and hugged Jia's leg.

"Mom, where have you been? I haven't seen you for many days."

Ying is two and a half years old, talking milky and milky, her hair that Jia left for her, two braids tied with red head ropes, and a tender little face looking up at her, Jia's heart is melted.

.
The little girl is so good...always cute and cute, like a doll.

She bent over to hug Ying, pinched her little face and said,

"Mom has gone for the exam, and dad and aunt have also gone with mom"

With that said, she took two pieces of toffee from her bag and handed it to Ying

"Hey, delicious toffee. Mom and Dad bought it for Ying ... Let's eat it."

Ying smiled sweetly and hugged Jia's neck and kissed her on the cheek.

"thanks Mom...I love the mom most"

Meixiang watched by the side, feeling a little bit savory in her heart.

This little girl, who has been sleeping with her since she was a child, is still like her mom to compare her aunt.

"Ying ..you don't call Aunt either. Aunt is angry."

Ying  turned her head and smiled at Mei Xiang, and stretched out her hand to hold Mei Xiang.

"Aunt, I miss you too."

Meixiang snorted falsely, hugged Ying, patted her little ass, Ying laughed

hahaha.

At this time Zhang Qiao came out of the house, Fang  had just been taking a nap, and he woke up when he heard the sound.

"Have you come back? Yesterday we were at home worrying for a day."

worried about the exam, and  worried about how well they live there and whether they eat well.

In fact, Zhang Qiao is really worried. As a modern person, an exquisite egoist, she will only make her life comfortable. As long as she has money, it is impossible to have poor food and housing.

Jia walked over to Fang and clapped her hands, and said with a smile,

"Fang ...mom is back, do you miss your mother?"

Fang  obviously didn't forget her mother. ...he opened his arms to hold Jia... and Jia couldn't help tears falling.