chapter 172 think about

Meixiang nodded and agreed, with a docile and well-behaved attitude, and the director was very satisfied.

Although the female student looks too young, as long as she is obedient, doesn't cause trouble, and has strong business ability, it doesn't matter if she is young.
*****

Wudong University, the professor called Jia and Zhou Ruosen to the office to talk.

"You are now sophomore students, and you should be better in every aspect than a year ago. Now, you two have always been good students in the class. I expect you more than other students. I believe you will do this too. I can see it."

As a provincial key university, Wudong University can be admitted to Wudong, and it is not that tens of thousands of people have chosen it.

After entering the campus, the students were thirsty for knowledge and studied very hard, and they were able to fully understand the stars and the moon.

With the hard work of the students, everyone's progress is naturally visible.
Personal progress is a vertical comparison. If you compare them horizontally, Jia and Zhou Ruosen are definitely far ahead of everyone.

"You take these two documents back, and they will be translated within a week and show them to me."

Jia and Zhou Ruosen took a copy and opened it to read an academic paper.
Since it is an academic aspect, there are naturally many professional terms involved. After that, Jia searches the library every day to find materials and strives to perfect the completion.
In this way, after a week of fighting at night, Jia finally finished before the deadline.

When the translation work was handed over to the professor, the professor asked them to sit down opposite and read their translation content.

Jia feels that she has returned to elementary school. When the teacher approves homework in person, she is very nervous. This tension stems from the fear of the teacher's disappointment and denial, and fear that she is not doing well and failing to meet the teacher's expectations.

As the professor looked at it, he occasionally wrote a few words on the paper and drew a circle. After nearly half an hour, the inspection of the two translation materials was over.

The professor put the materials on the desk, closed his hands, looked at them and said,
"I have finished reading your homework. Let's talk about it. How do you think you are doing?"

Jia and Zhou Ruosen looked at each other. Zhou Ruosen first said,

"I think what I have done is okay. For this information, I went to the steel plant to find out, it is still very realistic."

The professor nodded.

"Yes, your translation is really good. If you say 100 points, you can give you 90 points. There is still a very deduction, but the explanation is not accurate enough. This is a foreign research report. Foreign technology is more advanced than our country. It's faster than other countries, and many foreign technologies are not available in our country. You can't investigate this part of the translation, and naturally there will be discrepancies."

The professor's words were very pertinent, and Zhou Ruosen understood what the professor meant after listening.

"Yes, I should be more rigorous."

After commenting on Zhou Ruosen's homework, the professor turned his attention to Jia.

"Jia.. how do you think your homework is done?"

After going through the translation materials in her mind,
Jia said,
"I think there are still some areas where the translation is not in place. When it comes to professional fields, I also seem to understand but I don’t understand. Although I checked a lot of information, it may not be enough. rigorous."

The professor smiled,

"You are quick to admit your mistakes. If you translate this, I will give you 95 points for a hundred words."

Both of them were considered qualified, and the professor arranged a new translation job and told them directly that if the translation was adopted, they would be able to get the manuscript fee.

The country is in a stage where it is waiting to be flourished. It is urgently demanding the science and technology of developed countries. The translation work is in great demand. As professors and scholars in the English department, many people come to ask him to translate, but one person’s energy is limited. Even three heads and six arms can't be too busy.

Now that the two protégé students have passed the assessment, they can act independently. After the translation, he can finally check them out.

.........

"I'm going out to the far door tomorrow."

Zhao Donglin told Jia about this when he came back from school that day.

"Where ?"

"The professor takes us to study tours, it may take ten days."

The professor said, it is better to travel thousands of miles to read thousands of books.

In December last year, at the Third Plenary Session of the Eleventh Central Committee of the Party, the leaders put forward the policy of "internal reform and opening to the outside world".
Subsequently, newspapers and broadcasts reported that  Villages, Fengyang County, Anhui Province, implemented a household contract responsibility system of “dividing farms to households and taking responsibility for their own profits and losses”. The curtain of reform.

In cities, the power of state-owned enterprises to operate independently has also been significantly improved.
The whole society is undergoing a huge social change. The professor is not willing to talk about it on paper. He wants to take the students out and take a look. The more you can see, the more you can think.

....

"Don't miss me "
Zhao Donglin was happy to go out to study, the only unhappy thing was to be separated from his wife.

He held Jia who was folding clothes, and couldn't wait to embed her in his arms.

"Who going to misses you."

Jia pretended to push him, but didn't use any strength in her hands.