chapter 105 reaction

After breakfast, Jia went to the warehouse first, and Zhao Donglin would also go to the village, and then come to take her back.

The health clinic is a concrete building with gray walls. It must be small compared to the hospitals of later generations with dozens of floors and several buildings. It is already in this era and the commune is one of the best houses.

Jia had never been to the town’s health clinic,

In the obstetrics and gynecology department, a female doctor was on duty and asked Jia about her condition. She wrote a few lines in the medical record and took a glass tube for her to have a urine test.

"Doctor, how long will this result come out."

The doctor saw Zhao Donglin, a man who looked energetic and righteous. It was rare for men who could accompany his wife to the hospital, and she felt a little affectionate.

"That's your wife, look at your nervousness, this is very fast, at most ten minutes, you just sit and wait."

Zhao Donglin was sitting on the wooden bench, feeling a bit distressed.
In the past, in the army, it was possible to wait for more than ten hours, or even days and nights, to complete a mission, but now, in just ten minutes, he is in a mood of collapse at any time.

When Jia came out of the toilet, the two held hands and sat on the lounge chairs. When the test window called out the name "Dong Jia",

Zhao Donglin quickly got up and got back a test form.

He looked at it as he walked, but each word on the list was recognized separately, and he didn't know it all together. He didn't understand that being positive meant being pregnant.

"Congratulations, you are pregnant."

Jia Moming breathed a sigh of relief, and Zhao Donglin laughed stupidly.

The urine test is only to confirm pregnancy. As for how long you have been pregnant, it can’t be tell.

(In this era, B-ultrasound has not been introduced in China.)

The doctor asked Jia about her menstrual situation and gave her an approximate pregnancy time and expected date of delivery.

"Doctor, is there anything else to pay attention to."

"Don't do heavy work, just add some nutrition properly. If you have stomach pain or bleeding, come to the hospital. Another point, avoid intercourse, and other people can pay attention to themselves. In our rural areas, there are no women who do not have babies, ...so . Do not worry."

Jia smiled, said thank you to the doctor, and took Zhao Donglin away.

Zhao Donglin helped Jia along the way, for fear that she would fall, Jia was moved and amused.

"I just got pregnant, you don't need to be like this."

"I'm just so excited."

Jia wanted to tease him. You already have two children. What are you excited about, so she didn't say what she thought was inappropriate.

"What do you want to eat, or should we eat at the restaurant today?"

There is also a time-honored state-owned restaurant in the town. Although the dishes are not very rich, normal meals are still available.

"No, let's go back and eat. It costs money to eat out, and it doesn't necessarily taste good."

"Yes, it's not as good as your craftsmanship, then I will buy you what you want to eat."

Jia smiled,

"You said that there are two pregnant women at home now, and I have to take Zheng Yuefen's portion with everything I eat. She eats more than me."

Zhao Donglin held Jia's hand and did not speak. He had no good feelings or dislikes for his sister-in-law's before, but after he got married with Jia, she did often have trouble with Jia
.

Forget it before, anyway, Jia doesn’t suffer, but now Jia is also pregnant. Now, he must feel sorry for his wife as a husband.

"In that case, I will buy some thing and put it in the house, so that you can eat when you are hungry."

Jia nodded, this is already a great improvement for Zhao Donglin.

.....
When they went back, Zhao Donglin weighed some dim sum and  bought some meat when he passed the dried meat.

Jia didn't let him buy more, so he bought two catties.

Buying meat in the town requires a meat ticket and money, but he spends his own money, which is not a good deal. The food at the family should be paid out of the worker.

"we are pregnant now. We have to save money. There will be more money for children in the future. One point saved is one point."

The money she has saved there is going to go to school to raise the children, and the money is worth it for herself.

"You now have the consciousness of being a mother."

"Of course, we have to plan for our children. I want send Yan to elementary school next year. We have to pass the day as possible."

Zhao Donglin was holding Jia's hand, feeling at ease like never before. As she said, the two of them have to live through their lives as better as possible.

..........

"Oh, why did you buy so many things today?"

Zhao Donglin took the meat to the kitchen and gave Ying a snack. Yang  Pishi was not at home, and the rest was taken to the room.

" ..Mom...Jia and I went to the health clinic for an examination. The doctor said she was pregnant. If she is not in a good mood, she weighed some meat."

"Huh? Jia is pregnant too!"

Good things are in pairs! No wonder the swallow has settled under the eaves of her house this year?

"Well, Jia has no experience.so we went to the hospital to check it."

"Oh, my goodness, I've been looking forward to it, ... I'm so lucky."

At this moment, Zheng Yuefen and her husband are not at home, and Meixiang is also happy holding Ying. This joy is from the heart. It is completely different from the mood of the second sister-in-law's yesterday when she said she was pregnant.

When she was happy, she was a little confused. , Didn’t it mean that my sister-in-law couldn’t have a baby? Why was she pregnant again?

"Jia, how are you feeling? Are there any discomforts? Tell mom what you want to eat."

"Mom, I'm fine. Yesterday, Yuefen was a little greedy when she ate sour noodle soup, but I smelled fish and I was a little nauseous."

"You are reacting."

"You talk about it, why didn't you say anything yesterday if you want to eat it, and if you want to eat it, let Mika do it with you, why bother to bear it."

"Then I don't know if I am pregnant or not."