chapter 145 couple can live well

Thinking of pishi's words before coming, Zhao Donghe felt guilty for the first time.

pishi said,

Dad, why do my brothers and sister go to the city, but I stay in the country alone?

A child without a mother originally owed him a lot. Now because of his lack of motivation, his child does not even have the opportunity to go to the city to study. He feels that he is not worthy to be a father.

.........

"This school is so big, you can't see the head at a glance."

son and daughter-in-law will study in this school in the future, and as mother.. she.. feel honored when she think about it!

.
Zhao Donglin felt his mother's comfort and pointed to the distance and said,

"Mom, the house we rented is right behind the school."
*****

Shen Nianru looked at Ying  in Zhao Donglin's arms, cute , and then at Jia's arms Fang , he was white and chubby like a good fortune boy, his eyes were round and round like talking, and her heart suddenly softened. Into a  soft ball.

When she was young, she was busy with her career and neglected to take care of her daughter. When her daughter grew up slim, that happened again. In this life, she owed her daughter to much love. When she saw such a small baby, she thought of her little daughter...her eyes started to sore.

Seeing them carrying burdens and bringing pots and pans over, Shen Nianru didn't show any surprised eyes.

During the few years she was put down, she lived in a cowshed, ate gluttonous rice, and ate everything. In those days The most terrifying thing is the bad elements who took the opportunity to disrupt the split and vent their anger, and the simple villagers sometimes saw them as pitiful, but from time to time under pressure to help them, so seeing the Zhao family, Shen Nianru felt cordial in her heart.

"Hello, I am Zhao Donglin's wife, and my name is Dong Jia."

"Oh, well, Donglin  your wife is so beautiful."

But isn't it? Even though she was married and gave birth to a babies, she still looked very young, just in her early twenties, with a twisted braid, a smile on her face, a faintly lying cicada, and a small pear vortex at the corner of his mouth.

"This is my mother-in-law, Zhang Qiao' She has been fainted for a day in the car today and is not very comfortable."

"I have cleaned up the house. The three front rooms are for you, and the second ones belong to our old couple. I also let someone open a small door on the side, which usually won't disturb you."

"Auntie, what you said is too foreign, it should have been caused by us. After Donglin went back and talked to me, I said that we met a noble person. How could we meet with such a good house? we are really lucky...

Shen Zhiru always has a smile on her face. The more she looks at Jia, the more she likes it. This girl is beautiful and has a sweet mouth. She never forgets to bring her children to school. It shows that she is a good mother who is responsible for her children and has a good relationship with her mother-in-law. ..Which shows that it is not bad to be a human being.

Sometimes people's eyesight is so simple. Whatever looks pleasing to the eye is good, and what is not pleasing to the eye is bad.

After the greeting, Shen Nianru left and returned to the backyard, leaving time for them to organize.

"By the way, have you eaten yet? I have rice, noodles, if you don't mind... I will show you some food first."

A few people really didn't have time to eat, and they were  very grateful to hear that Shen Nianru was so thoughtful.

"Thank you so much, we really didn't care about eating."

Shen Nianru took a small bag of flour, potatoes, carrots, and cabbage from the backyard. Jia made noodle soup and gave them a pot.

"This noodle soup has the flavor I ate when I was a kid. I didn't expect your wife to have such a good craftsmanship."

"She is really good at cooking, she is meticulous."

"Well, it can be seen that the children are all cleaned up."

She has been in the countryside. The children in the countryside are like mud monkeys, and the clothes they wear are not very elegant, but the three children of the Zhao family are different. They are clean and tidy, and they are very sensible.

"These three are yours?"

"How old is Jia."

this boy seems to be six or seven years old, but Jia doesn't look like she is in her early twenties. It's hard for her to marry and have children in her teens.

"Yang and Ying  were born to my ex-wife."

"what?"
Shen Nianru really never thought that there was a hidden thing

"Are you divorced? You are not a soldier."

Military marriages are protected by law, so it's hard for them to look away.

"My ex-wife is an educated youth who went to the countryside. I didn't know what happened three years ago, she wanted to going back to city... wanted to divorce me ... I was still in the army at that time, maybe because of self-esteem, I agreed to see her insisting. After the divorce, I was afraid that there would be no one to taking care for my children, I left the army and returned to my hometown. my army master felt that it was a shame that I was discharged like this, so he offer me job."

Zhao Donglin talked about the divorce lightly, thinking  about life experience, knowing that things are not that simple.

"So Jia is your 2nd wife ?"

"Yes, I didn't want to get married to delay others, but I don't think I can find good wife and mother for my children...I picked Jia by myself. She is also a poor one. When I returned to my hometown, she was just driven back to her mother's home by her ex-husband. "

The old couple looked at each other, unexpectedly Jia was also divorced.

"Why, I think Jia is a good girl."

"After being married for three years without having children, they all say that she can't have children...so her ex-husband drive her back."

Shen Nianru shook head and sighed. There are these foolish people.

"Then the combination of the two of you is just right."

They are all excellent young people who have experienced the hardships of life, and have good temperaments, but they are more suitable than the previous marriage.

This also reflects the saying that if the couple can live well, they still have to be like-minded.