chapter 124 bad news and good news

Jiang Liangnv is on the side of her son. After all, she relies on her son to provide her food on her old age

Moreover, if the girl is really wronged and divorced, she does it all by herself, and she can't control it even as her mother

Zheng Yuefen sat slumped in front of her house, and finally regretted what she had done, but unfortunately no one wanted to give her a chance to change.

Years later, Zhao Donghe and Zheng Yuefen formally divorced. Zhao Donghe gave her two hundred yuan as promised.

"Donghe, I really know that I was wrong. Are you so cruel and refuse to give me a chance?"

pishi did not come,

Zhang Qiao was afraid that the divorce between the two would have an impact on pishj just like yang at the beginning.

Therefore, after completing the formalities, Zheng Yuefen had no chance to hug pishi and could only watch from a distance.

Zhao Donghe’s heart is very calm. He has been thinking a lot during the past six months. He is really tired of the days when he is jumping.

Zheng Yuefen said that she knew done something wrong and would change. He believed she did have a trace of remorse, but he also knew that. This trace of regret couldn't survive the long second half of his life

He had already thought about it, and he didn't want to find any more wife in the future, so he took pishi to depend on each other, if pishi asked, he said his mother was dead.

"don't appear in front me and my son.  .. I the future... I wish you happiness"

Zhao Donghe stepped away, he was still young, his back was still straight, he was a handsome young man with thick eyebrows, but his eyebrows were slightly depressed and sad, and he didn’t understand why life became like this. When did that throbbing become an icy cold wind.

..................

On May 28, 1977,

Jia gave birth to a boy safely in the town health center,

The whole family was very happy about the arrival of little boy...When Jia came out of the delivery room, Zhao Donglin held Jia's hand.

His eyes were red because of staying up late and worrying. By the way, he only said few words.

Thank you...for your hard work ... Jia

Zhang Qiao smiled from ear to ear as soon as she saw her little grandson.

One was to add another son to the eldest son, and the other was that Jia had a smooth delivery, which blocked many people's mouths, and those rumors could also be closed.

"Jia, you are so good,  and your baby is strong."

Jia nodded weakly. In the later stages of pregnancy, she had tried her best to control her diet, but the family always asked her to make more supplements and eat less. In the end, she was not able to control it, and she was a few kilograms fatter than expected.

Although she didn't mention it to anyone before giving birth, she was actually very worried. For a while before the  delivery, she had seen a lot of news about mothers facing danger because of having children. In this age of underdeveloped medicine and basic medical equipment, she is really worried. she was worried that she would be in danger, but fortunately everything was safe in the end.

"Come on, hurry up and eat something to get some energy and it will keep you warm , i already prepared  food for you... just waiting for you to come out."

A small pot of hot chicken soup, in order to allow Jia to eat hot food at any time, Zhang Qiao brought all the briquettes stoves at home to the hospital.

The chicken soup was made by Meixiang and delivered at home. At that time, Jia was still in the delivery room. Zhang Qiao let kept  it warm.

Just after giving birth, Jia was very tired. What she would most like to do is to have a good night's sleep. She didn't have much appetite, but Jia was too embarrassed to brush her mind with her mother-in-law treating herself so good

Zhao Donglin helped Jia to sit up, set up a small table for her, and filled half a bowl of chicken soup and chicken.

"Thank you mom."

Zhang Qiao smiled,

"Silly .. what's so thankful for this, eat quickly, and sleep after eating."

Jia bowed her head and drank the soup.

Zhao Donglin smiled and stood beside her. His wife was sitting on the hospital bed. In the cot next to him was the youngest son. The weather in May was neither cold nor hot. ..This scene is too beautiful, making him feel extremely happy.

"Look at the small mouth that put it down, it's pink, it looks like you."

On the second day after childbirth, Chen Guixiang took care of Jia in the hospital.

From the time Jia was admitted to the hospital to give birth, she took brown sugar eggs, millet porridge, and chicken soup together with Zhang Qiao in a different way.

Jia is still a little weak today, but she has already started to get out of bed and walk around, but her whole body is covered tightly and airtight, for fear that she won't be able to sit in confinement for a lifetime.

Jia was extremely thankful that Fang was born in May, and if the summer had allowed her to do this, she might have the heart to die.

(In an era without fans and air conditioning, confinement in the scorching summer would be so tormenting.)