chapter 45 Dont dislike us

Donglin sang really well, his words are round and round, he deserves to be from the army."

In the room, Dong Jia and Zhou Yindi were listening to the movement of the hall with their ears sideways. The bride had to wait for the groom to come and pick her up, so Dong Jia could only wait in the room no matter how curious.

weddings in this era are very simple and concise.. The groom also need to do such things....Drinking chili pepper and bitter gourd water, tearing tape on his legs, dancing, doing push-ups, and 99 red envelopes have to be sent to the bride's relatives and friends group,

Looking at it this way, even though her cousin..... stood up and embarrassed him... Zhao Donglin's two sentences a bit inexplicable, but Zhao Donglin who sang a song is not too miserable.

Okay! The groom sings so well, it fascinates us all."

"Singing so well makes people want to listen to it."

"Okay, don't stop the groom officer from picking up the bride, guys, it's not good to delay the auspicious time."

"Everyone make way for the bridegroom officer!"

At this time, Zhao Donglin took out a pack of fruit candy, grabbed it and sprinkled it into the sky.

"Eat candy, eat candy, you have a share when you pick it, you can count as much as you pick up."

The sugar cubes fell in the air like the goddess scattered flowers, and the atmosphere suddenly became lively. A group of people noisily rushed to pick up the sugar cubes on the ground.

Another group crowded went with Zhao Donglin to the door of Dong Jia's room and coaxed the bride to open the door.

Zhou Yindi smiled and opened the door, and the sunlight poured into the room, shining on Dong Jia like a searchlight. She was wearing a big red dress, sitting on the edge of the bed, dignified and beautiful.

Dong Jia glanced at Zhao Donglin and saw that he was wearing a brand-new military uniform. high Spirit.

"groom goes in quickly, look at how beautiful the bride is."

Amid the ridicule of everyone, Dong Jia lowered her head a little shyly, her cheeks were covered with a pink color like rouge.

Zhao Donglin looked straight at Dong Jia. At this moment, all the people and scenery around him became an illusory space. Only Dong Jia was in his eyes.

The woman in front of him was beautiful and elegant, with fair skin and black hair behind her head. The chin gradually, the neck is slender, and the blush on the lips contrasts with the bright red clothes.

He was standing at the door like that, time seemed to stand still. Everyone looked at him like this, how could that they not know that this was a silly look at seeing his wife.

"Hurry in, you can took a good look at night in the bridal chamber "

someone pushed Zhao Donglin into the room. Everyone burst into laughter.

*****

Before going out, Chen Guixiang took Dong Jia's hand, her eyes were red, and she had obviously cried.

She looked at the girl, this was the girl's second time out, her mood was more complicated than the first time she married of a her girl, and there were countless things in her heart to say only one sentence.

"In the future, you will live a good life with Donglin."

Dong Jia nodded, her eyes were also red. In the past six months, her parents  were her biggest support..
no matter what they never throw  her aside..

"Mom, Dad, don't worry, I will live a good life."

No matter what, this is her own life, she will treat it with her heart, will treat Zhao Donglin well, and will not let herself be wronged.

Standing behind Dong Jia, Zhao Donglin could understand the feelings of his parents-in-law. He promised to say,

"Parents, don’t worry, I will treat Jia well, and I will always accompany Jia to visit here.. Don't be worry... if we visit frequently don't dislike us"

In a word, Chen Guixiang broke into laughter, and relatives and friends present also laughed,

"How can a mother-in-law dislike her son-in-law, as long as you come back and carry a chicken with your left hand and a duck with your right hand, your mother-in-law will only welcome you.. do not drive you out."

With this episode, marrying a daughter and worrying about her daughter have alleviated a lot. They are willing to believe in their own judgment that this son-in-law is a good man

When getting on the tractor, Dong Jia was about to step up on her own, Zhao Donglin picked her up and put her on the tractor.

"Oh oh oh, the groom embraces the bride."

The children clapped their hands around the tractor. Dong Jia lowered her head and smiled. Zhao Donglin also smiled and sat down with her, and the tractor drove towards Shanghe Village.

In addition to Jia's uncle(father side)" and uncle(mother side), there were also elder brother Dong Aihua and sister-in-law Zhou Yindi.

"Are you cold?"
After leaving, Zhao Donglin saw that Jia was wearing less clothes, secretly shook Jia's hand, and whispered a question in her ear.

today she look so beautiful...that he just wanted to hide her in dark room and just watch her silently...