chapter 10 reliable red thread

That year, when he went home to visit relatives, he ran into Wang Mei who went to the village ... She was struggling to carry a bag of wheat, walking and stopping, sweating, and he walked over to help her carry the bag of wheat and sent it to the village to grind. Rice factory processing.

"Thank you, are you a soldier? What is your name?"

She smiled brightly and looked at him sideways, her eyes gleaming with a full smile, casting a ripple in his heart.

He no longer remembers how they got  together. He married Wang Mei during the Spring Festival that year, and the next year he had his son Yang.

In the past few years, they have gathered less and separated more, and the total time spent together is no more than two months.

Wang Mei said in the letter that she did not want to live in such a widowhood, nor in such a poor life. She was eager to leave. she is eager to leave him and leave the Zhao family to start a new life.

Zhao Donglin replied to try to save it, but Wang Mei was very determined.

She said that there was a job waiting for her in the city and urged him to sign all the divorce documents quickly.

"Donglin, don't let me hate you. I have waited too long for this day. It was a mistake to go to village, and it was a mistake to marry you. I can't let the wrong life go on. This is the last time I ask you. Please allow me to live for myself once."

Her words made him feel heartbroken. It was hard to say that it was so painful but also discouraged. It seemed that he had met Wang Mei for the first time and also understood her determination.

Zhao Donglin signed the divorce documents, and the twisted melon is not sweet, and this marriage now seems to be a child's play in memory.
Perhaps as Wang Mei said, they were wrong from the beginning.

Zhao Donglin closed his eyes and thought to himself, that's it, for so many years, in fact, he has been very tired and tired.
.............

Zhou Yindi came back from her natal house in the afternoon, and when she got home, she went to talk in her mother-in-law Chen Guixiang's room.

Liu Xiuyun curled her lips when she saw it.

"Now it's not the slack time in the farming period, why did sister Yindi go back to her parents' house and delay all day, seven work points."

Zhao Lijuan cut the leaves of wild vegetables brought back from the foot of the mountain, and prepared to mix them with rice bran and feed them to the chickens.

"If you delay, just delay, then stop mumbling if you don't say anything."

As soon as she came back, she went into the room with mother-in-law .. even fool also knows that  sister Yindi absence from work today has something to do with their mother-in-law

This sister  Liu Xiuyun is shrewd for a while and stupid, and doesn't know if she is really smart or fake.

As soon as Zhou Yindi entered the house and closed the door, she eagerly said to Chen Guixiang,

"Mom, my brother said.. this Chen family not good.... don't think to marry  Our Jia there"

"The person of the Chen family beat his wife the family said that his wife dead by illness  but it was actually because she was often beaten by that man.. She was really discouraged and didn't want to pass it. She drank medicine to seek death."

"Ah! How did his third aunt introduce such a person to our Jia"
Chen Guixiang's face was green, and she couldn't help feeling a little annoyed. Before the introducer, she didn't know whether to inquire about it. If Jia really got married, wouldn't it be another fire pit?

no one has introduced a good one. They all thought that her girl would be worthless if she was divorced. She Chen Guixiang hits her face!

"Don't tell Jia about this, don't make her feel upset."

Chen Guixiang was obviously in a bad mood, and Zhou Yindi felt uncomfortable. She also watched Jia grow up from a young girl to a big girl, just like own sister. She also hoped that Jia could find a good family.

"Mom, I know, I won't say more, even when Xiuyun Lijuan and others ask, I only say it's inappropriate, and I won't say more about it."

Who knows what it will be like when the words are spoken, this incident went directly back to the third aunt. It’s best to treat it as if it had never happened before. Jia is the only one who suffers.

Chen Guixiang nodded in satisfaction. She valued her eldest daughter-in-law the most because she was thorough and thoughtful, and never made mistakes in big things.

"Okay, this matter will be over at this point, don't mention it again, I don't believe it, my daughter of Chen Guixiang still can't find a good family."

This incident stung Chen Guixiang severely. She was secretly ruthless in her heart.

Zhou Yindi sighed when she heard the words, and said,

"Jia is really not going well in marriage, but unfortunately it is now broken, otherwise we can take Jia to the temple to worship and see if we can ask her for a favor. Marriage."

Chen Guixiang's heart moved when Zhou Yindi said a word inadvertently.

The country has broken the feudal superstition, but the emperor is far away, who can stare at this every day?
She decided to go to the temple to burn the incense sticks tomorrow. She wanted to ask what kind of deity her daughter had offended. Why didn't god tie a reliable red thread on her hand