chapter 17

Her mother was not very happy at first. There were so many people who asked for a Li girl ..

It would be better to choose anyone than a second marriage, and she had to be a stepmother when she entered the door.

But the Li girl was stubborn, she looked for Zhao Donglin. She said she was not afraid that he older than her, and she knew he would not hurt her.. She also said that Zhao Donglin was a cadre of the brigade.

Li Wangcai also values ​​Zhao Donglin’s abilities. Just because he has cleaned up a few thorns in the village just two months after serving as the branch secretary of the village, it shows that Zhao Donglin is a strong right-handed person. If such a person becomes his son-in-law, he The face of the father-in-law must also be proud

Li Wangcai gave it away, his wife naturally had no objection, and Li Wangcai was in charge of major events in the Li family.

Zhang Qiao is quite satisfied with the Li family girl. She has seen this girl once, and she does not look bad. She is one of the most beautiful girls in the village.

She has a selfish mind and wants to find a daughter-in-law who does not lose to Wang Mei, so she has to tell Wang Mei that her son can find better wife than her

In the evening, Zhao Donglin came back and Zhang Qiao told him about the daughters of the Li family. His words made no secret of his feelings for the daughters of the Li family.

"Mom, can we be more pragmatic? Do you think this kind of girl is suitable for me as a wife? I am more than ten years older than her, and I have two children. She is still a little girl. How can she take care of yang and Ying? Ying is so small that she can't walk yet, and she has to be supervised by others at home ..Wouldn't it be possible that I have to pay for her to marry her?"

Zhang Qiao was choked by her son's words, and everyone at the dinner table bowed their heads and did not speak, lest they suffer from the fish.

Zheng Yuefen and her husband Zhao Donghe looked at each other. If she really found a sister-in-law who was younger than her, she wouldn't be happy. Zhao Donghe winked her eyes and told her to eat without watching the excitement.

"What's the matter with a little bit younger girl? she can learn everything. You haven't seen her yet how could you say that about her."

Zhao Donglin put down his chopsticks and stopped eating. He didn't want to tell his mother that he had seen that girl, she was really good, but his behavior was not stable enough. He only considered getting married for the sake of his two children. He just wanted to find a woman who can live a life with consideration...It is not in his consideration whether she is young or not.

"Mom, you forgot what I told you before. I'm looking for someone who will take care of the children. Everything is based on yang and Ying? Also, I am a divorced man. , Don’t be picky, i don’t want to picky, just find someone similar...to my condition"

Zhang Qiao originally wanted to reply, "you could find it for yourself, but the words stopped again, fearing that her son would really find someone then what "

....

In the evening, Zheng Yuefen and Zhao Donghe were lying on the bed. Zheng Yuefen patted Zhao Donghe's arm and said,
Zheng Yuefen : "What if your brother is really married?"

Zhao Donghe looked inexplicable when asked,
"What should I do?"

Zheng Yuefen : "If he come back from marrying a woman, he have to give birth to a child. He now has a yang and Ying so he can give birth to another child. Then we have only one son he have more children than us"

Zhao Donghe :"The person is still invisible, you're going to worry about it."

Zheng Yuefen : "Why do I worry about it, but you have nothing to worry about all day long. You said that your brother has returned and became the secretary of the brigade. we will definitely eat and drink spicy food in the future. Why don't you let your brother do something for you? You Go to work..in farm."

Zhao Donghe, :"My brother, you don’t know. He has been in the army for a long time. He always pays attention to discipline and hates the person who uses power for personal gain. Besides, he just became the secretary of the brigade. people above him Staring at him with both eyes."

Zheng Yuefen : "Oh, I didn't expect you to be stupid, you still didn't understand the problem."

Zhao Donghe, : "That's it.. I'm stupid, that's why married you.., I'm stupid, you can't look down on me."

Zheng Yuefen stretched out her hand to unscrew his waist, and yelled,

Zheng Yuefen : "Just because i have a poor mouth, i don't know how to speak at a critical time..why are you teasing me."

Zhao Donghe smiled and turned to Zheng Yuefen, his hands in the quilt dishonest.

Zhao Donghe, : "That is, don't you just like this tune, is it possible that you still want me to do something... or you want me find 2nd wife for me ...because in your eyes I'm stupid?"

Zheng Yuefen panted and patted Zhao Donghe's back when she heard this. While panting, she pretended to be fierce and said,
"If you dare, I will break your 3rd leg."

Zhao Donghe moving in and out, dripping sweat, panting,

Zhao Donghe ; "That won't work, this leg has to be kept to serve you, how can you enjoy the rest of your life if you brok it."

Zheng Yuefen blushed, only feeling sweet in her heart.

She is satisfied with Zhao Donghe, who usually looks very honest and serious, unlike other men, who like to talk bad things, but in private he is a different look.

Zhao Donghe, : "Let's come on, maybe we can catch up with my brother right away, and we will give birth to more children."

The wooden bed creaked and thought, the stone sleeping at the end of the bed didn't perceive it,

but Zhao Donglin, who was lying on the bed, two rooms apart, heard a little movement.

He sighed, looked at his son Yang .. sleeping next to him, covered him with a quilt, and closed his eyes to force himself to sleep....

he is still young... like every other young Men his blood  also turned  hot... he also wanted to love someone... dearly... he hoped that the person must be understand  him.. and shouldered  responsibilities with him..

........

The needle and thread at home were used up this day, Dong Jia was going to the town to buy more, and asked her mother if she had anything to bring at home.

"It's okay. Or you can buy whatever you think useful."

Chen Guixiang took the meat ticket and money to give Dong Jia, and Dong Jia only took the meat ticket and didn't take the money.

Jia : "I am rich....Mother I have lots of money"

She has been working as a tailor for more than three months, and she has also collected some money for food. In this era, there is no use for money to be put on her body. It is also right to buy some meat for the family and come back for a let's everyone enjoyed  the food