chapter 86 Humiliation

On the way back, Dong Jia smiled and asked Yang

"Yang, are you having fun today?"

In the afternoon, she saw Xiaoman and Hammer were playing with Yang. Three children of the same age shared a common language. They soon got close.

Dong Jia was very pleased to see yang smile from his heart. he finally looked like a four-year-old kid.

At this time, the happy mood of playing with Xiaoman still remained in Yang's heart. He nodded vigorously, and his eyes looked particularly bright in the dusk.

Dong Jia touched the top of his hairy hair. It seemed that her decision to bring children over was the right one.

Yang was not born autistic, but because his mother left and was stimulated by the change of living environment. To change, such a child must approach him little by little, warm him a little bit, not let him feel left out, and at the same time not be rushed.

"What about Ying, did you have fun with Sister Sweet today?"

When Dong Jia was talking to Chen Guixiang, Zhou Yindi and Ying went to the village with Sweet and went to the village. Although the two girls were half a year old, there were not many of them who were poor in stature. They were all of the same thin and white appearance with big eyes. With a small mouth, standing a piece is like a pair of twins. It is particularly good-looking.

......

Just eat a lot and bring back a lot. The peanuts, sugar cubes, and homemade pancakes have never stopped, and they don’t even need to eat dinner.

Ying snuggled in Jia's arms and gave a soft hmm, Jia smiled and kissed her little cheek.

The sky was half-dark, and a crescent moon hung in the sky. Sitting in the back seat of the bicycle, with a soft little Ying in her arms, this tranquility and beauty made Jia suddenly excited to sing. Hummed a song

"The Country Road".

"Walking on a small road in the country,

the returning old cow is my companion,

the blue sky with the setting sun in my chest,

the colorful clouds are the clothes of the sunset..."

....
As the rumors said, Old Lady Lu was lying on the bed at the moment, swearing at Li Caifeng in front of her.

"This shameless woman has lost all of our Lu family's face, you want a man, ah, whenever saw a man, you rush up, to Satisfied your desire. "

There was no trace of humiliation on Li Caifeng's face, but instead smiled and said,

"Why am I shameless? If you keep your son alive and let be a widow, you will have a face? I'm not as good as you want. If you have the ability, you can ask your son to divorce me. It depends on your Lu family's future face."

Li Caifeng is not the kindness of Jia. It is impossible for her to cover up for Lu Chengyuan....without telling the world.

Old Lady Lu swept the things on the bedside table to the ground and yelled,

"Go away, you get out of here, you little prostitute, this rotten little bitch."

Li Caifeng didn't care about her, she liked to throw things away. Anyway, she didn't buy it by herself.

"Since you let me go, then I will go. In the future, when you see who I am going to go with, you will just open your eyes and close your eyes. Don't block me"

Naturally, her meaning to roll is different from that of Old Lady Lu, who heard her face reddened and almost had a stroke of anger.

Outside the door, Lu Chengyuan was sitting on the bench and holding his head, the magic sound in his ears made him breathless.

His mother's verbal abuse, his wife's ridicule, and the sneers mixed with guilt made him feel that he was just an animal being watched by people, without dignity.

After Li Caifeng and Old Lady Lu came out of the house, passing by Lu Chengyuan, she gave him a disdainful glance.

Although she did sorry for him, Lu Chengyuan was a fool in her eyes, let alone how the Lu family had opinions on her, to be honest, she didn’t want to stay in this family anymore, waiting for her to find someone willing to marry her.

Man, she is about to divorce Lu Chengyuan and start a new life.
she heard that Lu Chengyuan's ex-wife is doing pretty well now. Look, it's a good thing for women to leave this kind of ugly and careless man.
*****

In the past few days, the family has been in a mess. Lu Chengyuan has suffered unprecedented mental stress. He is almost on the verge of collapse. He doesn't want to go out, don't want to face the strange eyes of others, and even feel that the eyes of his parents have become weird when they look at him. The appearance of wanting to say something and being afraid of hurting him made Lu Chengyuan feel flustered and confused.

On this day, he walked aimlessly out of the entrance of the village and found himself walking in the direction of Shanghe Village.

For many sleepless nights, he often thought of his ex-wife Jia and more than once analyzed his life full of regrets, thinking that the biggest mistake in his life was divorcing Jia
At this moment, he suddenly had an urge to meet Jia.

.........

"Donglin, the autumn harvest in our village is over, and the wheat is planted. The commune informs you to submit an autumn harvest summary report next week. I think you should prepare this report?"

Zhao Donglin is a grass-roots staff member arranged by the commune to the village. It is a bit of supervision. The village chief is a smart person.

Since everyone knows, there is nothing to hide, so he can simply express his position and leave the report to you. , If something goes wrong, you have to recite it with me.

Zhao Donglin was not stupid either. The village chief understood this meaning as soon as he spoke. He smiled, without showing any refusal.

"Well, I will write out the report as soon as possible in these two days."

When Lu Chengyuan arrived at the intersection of Shanghe Village, Zhao Donglin happened to be walking on the road with the village chief Xu Haiming on a bicycle. Lu Chengyuan didn’t know Zhao Donglin. After all, Zhao Donglin went to the army when he was a teenager, but Zhao Donglin knew Lu Chengyuan for the first time in the town.

Jia.. she was stopped by Lu Chengyuan's new wife, who was there at the time.