chapter 84 to achieve her dreams

After eating and taking things, Dong Jia dragged her children back to her family.

The wheat has been planted, and the village has entered the slack season. Chen Guixiang was at home today. Seeing her daughter and son-in-law came back, they were squatting on the ground and turning over the dried vegetables, and immediately stood up in surprise.

"mom."

"Hey, why are you back today? Have you eaten?"

Chen Guixiang took Ying from Jia.. and patted yang on the head, greeted her son-in-law Zhao Donglin constantly in her mouth.

"Here we have eaten, Hongtao asked me to make clothes for her, and send it back ."

Chen Guixiang knew that this was the girl who wanted to go back to her natal house. If it was just a piece of clothing, there was no need to come back specially.

"Then I'll go first, and I'll pick you up later."

Dong Jia nodded, and Chen Guixiang frowned,

"Why leave ...rest for while."

Zhao Donglin smiled and declined.

"There are still things in office and we already had our lunch. I will pick them up when I'm done."

Chen Guixiang let out sigh and sent Zhao Donglin outside, watching him ride away.

When Dong Jia came back carrying a small basket of eggs, Chen Guixiang said grotesquely,

"Why did you bring something again? Last time you had a red peach to eat, I tell you, next time you come back, don’t bring anything. You are still afraid Why did you eat two bites empty-handed?"

Several sister-in-laws also agreed and said,

"That is, even if you are married, you are also our family  member..We welcome you when you come back as family "

"Ying, go and play with Sister Sweet"

"Yang, you go play with Hammer brother."

Hammer is elder than yang ...

Chen Guixiang heard yang call her daughter not a mother but aunt. After children left, she whispered,

"why he call your aunt? Who taught it?"

The stepmother is also a mother, so if she doesn't call her aunt, it doesn't feel good to listen to it.

"No, I said it to him, unlike Ying  he has a memory of his mother, and was instigated a few words before getting married, thinking that I was the bad woman who robbed his father. Tell him, if he wants his mother, he should study hard, and then go to the city to find his mother. For me, just call me auntie."

"How is this, what did Donglin say?"

"Dong Lin wants him to change, I think we still have to respect the child's ideas, and wait until he wants to change his words that day."

Chen Guixiang sighed, knowing that girls have always been soft-tempered, and  so kind to people.

"What's going on at your in-law's house, is it okay with your mother-in-law?"

"The mother-in-law is very good, but the second  sister-in-law is not very good, but it doesn't get in the way, and it won't affect me much."

"It's not easy to talk about. If you want to divide the family... but think about two brothers and elders too..., and I don't think that your in-law's  will be happy...but with such a wife, you will suffer some of it in the future."

Chen Guixiang was mainly worried that her daughter would suffer. After all, her daughter had a very good temper and was soft-hearted. She was afraid that her daughter could not please Zheng Yuefen.

She had met Zheng Yuefen, and it was not a good match to look at her face.

"Mom, don't worry, I won't be as stupid as before. What's the matter? I will definitely talk to Donglin. There is no big conflict now. Donglin and mother-in-law don’t want to separate. I don't want to hurt anyone"

Another, Dong Jia is a person who is preparing to take the college entrance examination(secretly) After two more years of work, she believes that she can be admitted to the university. She is a student who has received a high school education, and has dream to learn more and achieve her dreams ... it just that she need to speak with her husband?

Not only herself, she will also actively encourage Meixiang and Donglin to participate together. If all three of them are admitted to college, let Zheng Yuefen stay in her rural hometown for the rest of her life.

Thinking about it this way, life will not be so difficult. What's more, her mother-in-law never favors Zheng Yuefen, but faintly favors her. This is also the main reason why Dong Jia has not made up her mind to split the family.

After talking to Chen Guixiang, Dong Jia took the clothes and went to Hongtao’s house. Hongtao married the second child in the family. After the marriage, she separated and did not live with her mother-in-law. When Jia arrived, Hongtao’s house was lively. A young women were chatting at her house.

"Oh, you personally  send it..thank you so much."

"Sister, try it, and I'll take it back and correct it if it doesn't fit."

Several women's gathered around to let Hongtao try it on. Hongtao put on after taking off her jacket, buttoned her head and looked down, and stretched out her arms again, the size was right, and there was room for an extra padded jacket.

"Well, it's good, this color matches you."

"This style is very young, and the waist is not showing any flesh."

In the village, many women who have given birth inevitably suffer from big belly and fat waist, and no longer have the slender figure of a girl.