Devil May Care: Part Two

You walk onto the bus and kneel next to the first dead guy you see. You notice there is a bullet wound on his chest, and before you think that this is what killed him, you pull back his shirt to get a better look at it.

"Sam, check this out," you say and show him the wound. "This wound is a decade old, easily. Check that body out too."

Sam walks over to the next body and examines it to find the same kind of wound, something that happened to the victim over ten or so years ago. Dean finally walks onto the bus, and you stand to greet him.

"Anything?"

"This guy was shot in the heart but the wound is over a decade old. Every one of these bodies has a fatal wound or three, but they're all old."

"So, we're looking at meatsuits? The bodies took a licking and the demons inside kept them ticking," Dean says.

"Probably. I think they were possessed, and now those soldiers are."

This bus was filled with demons in prisoner meatsuits and soldiers who are missing, and you can only assume the demons took them for a joy ride. The same Sergeant enters the bus with a tablet in her hand.

"Excuse me, agents? We pulled this off a security camera. You might want to take a look."

You take the tablet and watch the video with both Winchesters looking over your shoulders. The bus pulls into the parking lot for ten minutes, and then the soldiers inside step out and begin walking away. The last person to leave is someone you know and recognize, and your blood boils at the sight of her.

Abaddon.

You three finish what you're doing before leaving the bus so you can talk about this privately.

"Abaddon? Seriously?! I thought you Kentucky fried that meat suit," Dean says.

"I did, Dean," Sam sighs.

"You—well, then how'd she get it back? Why's she playing G.I. Joe?"

"No clue. Why don't you ask her when we find her?"

"Oh, I will, and then I'm gonna chop her fucking head off. Again."

"Leaving Abaddon alone in that warehouse wasn't the best idea, was it? You should have kept her buried," you smile sweetly, and Dean rolls his eyes in annoyance.

You're not going to get answers from here, so you decide to head back to the Bunker and come up with a game plan there. It's in the middle of the night and you're about halfway home when Kevin calls. He's panicking, and when he panics, nothing is ever good.

"Wait, Abaddon has what?" Sam says over the phone. He pulls back and places Kevin on speakerphone so you can all hear what he has to say. Kevin starts rambling in a panic, but Sam is quick to shut that down. "Kevin, you need to calm down. Tell us what happened."

"This lady called me. She gave me coordinates and two names. 44.053051 by -123.127860, and Irv Franklin and Tracy Bell."

"Abandon must have them," you whisper.

"Irv's a friend, but I don't know Tracy," Dean says.

"Alright, the lady said they were hunters, and that if you didn't go save them, that she would kill them. Who is this lady?"

"She's the bad guy, Kevin," you say. "Forget the angel tablet right now. We need you to look up everything you can on the Knights of Hell."

"Knights of Hell? Okay," Kevin sighs after a beat.

"If you find a way to kill one, and I mean permanently, call us," Dean says.

"Hey, how are the kids?" you ask before Sam can hang up on him.