Slumber Party: Final Part

You make it to the kitchen, but you stop short when you see how destroyed it is. Sam and Dean are standing there with their backs turned to you, and when they hear you, they swiftly turn with their guns raised.

"Whoa, it's just us!" They lower their guns, but they are still on alert. "Are you okay? What happened?"

"What do you think?"

"We raided your gun range and made us some poppy bullets. They won't kill the witch, but they will stun the shit out of her. There was only enough for two bullets each, so make each shot count."

Charlie hands over the two guns to the brothers before handing one to Dorothy.

"Now we just have to find her before she finds whatever the hell she's looking for."

"She's looking for a key," Sam reveals. "Ring any bells, Dorothy?"

"Unfortunately. It's the key to Oz. There are magical ways into Oz—tornado, the eye of a hurricane, whirlpool—but this key will turn any locked door into a portal to Oz."

"How did the Men of Letters get the key?"

"I have no idea, but if she finds it, she'll go back and finish what she started. She'll destroy all that is good in Oz. She's got armies of witches and flying monkeys. Many will die."

"What does this key look like?" you ask.

Dorothy pulls out a journal from her jacket and flips to a picture inside. It's a key you've seen before somewhere inside the Bunker.

"I've seen that key. I found it when I was doing inventory," Dean immediately recognizes it.

"Where is it now?"

"My room. We got to get to that key. Alright, Charlie, Y/N, and I will go look in my room. Why don't you guys buy us some time?" Sam and Dorothy leave, and Dean turns to Charlie. "Charlie? The safest place in this joint is the dungeon."

"You have a dungeon in this place? Of course, you do," she chuckles. "I am not hiding, especially in a dungeon. Wicked Witch, a key, and a quest? Let's do this."

She bounces out of the kitchen, and Dean turns to you with concerned eyes.

"She's safer with me than in a dungeon alone. She's eager and curious. If she's going to hunt, then she should learn from the best. I can't wait to see how you'll react when Joanna says she wants to hunt."

"Not a chance in hell," Dean says as he follows you out of the kitchen.

"Okay," you nod and roll your eyes slightly.

You two meet up with Charlie inside Dean's room, and you immediately start to look for the key. Dean knows exactly where it is, and he cheers when he finds it.

"Yahtzee," he grins.

You turn to leave when you spot the witch in the doorframe. Before you can do something, she uses her powers and flings Dean against the wall. The key drops on the ground, but you're not focused on that. Green magic electrifies her body, and she raises both her arms out toward him, but you're quick to your feet.

"Dean!" you yell and jump on your bed to get to him faster.

You land on your feet and turn to the witch with bright blue eyes. Her magic reaches you, but instead of attacking you, you catch her magic with your own. Your magic combines with hers, creating a turquoise mixture. You throw this new magic back at her, slamming her back into the wall behind her.

Charlie raises her gun and shoots at the witch, hitting her in the arm. She screeches out in pain, grabs the key, and mists away through the vent.

"Dean, are you okay?" you ask him and help him to his feet.