The Purge: Final Part

"What the hell took you so long?" you ask the brothers when they finally get here.

"Larry's dead," Dean whispers, but Maritza hears. She bursts into tears knowing her brother might have had something to do with it. "Alonso killed him."

"I brought Alonso here from Peru to show him a better way, a more civilized way. One where we weren't monsters. That the secret to coexisting with humans was just eating enough to get by."

"Let me guess. Alonso wasn't a big fan of portion control, was he?"

"No. During a routine treatment, he almost killed a client. He sucked out too much fat. I demoted him to kitchen duty with no human contact. He'd only get fat from a jar, but he said the more I deprived him, the hungrier he got. Now three people are dead."

"Where's Alonso right now?" you ask.

"Maybe the basement. That's where he spends most of his time now."

"What about her?" Sam whispers to you and Dean.

"Until we figure out which side she's on, she stays put."

"I am on your side. I promise."

"Then how do we kill him?" you ask.

She hates the idea of losing her husband and brother, but Alonso will kill everyone if he's not stopped. She doesn't have a choice and tells you how to kill her brother, which is to cut off his Pishtaco tongue. Whenever they feed, a long tongue with a suction cup comes out of their mouth which is used to suck the fat out of their victims.

Maritza doesn't want to see her brother get killed, so even if she wasn't held hostage, she would have stayed on her own accord. This time, you and the brothers stick together. You're not letting them out of your sight with a rabid parasite running around. The basement is dark and musty but you use your magic to light the way. The further you go into the basement, the more blood you see spattered everywhere.

There are many different hallways down in the basement, so you have to split up here. You take one and the brothers take two others. The blood trail on the ground lead you to a door marked PRIVATE, and you inch the door open slowly. Your magic shines inside the room, allowing you to see a good amount from the door.

You walk inside and follow the blood trail only to see the chef you questioned earlier dead on the floor with a gaping hole in his neck. His blood pools around him but there are footprints leading further into the room as if someone stepped in the blood and walked away. There is a huge wardrobe on your right, and you yank the doors open quickly but nothing is in there.

You turn to leave but Alonso growls loudly and pushes the wardrobe on top of you, trapping you underneath it.

"You and the wonder twins have no chance. The fat makes us stronger."

"Your sister didn't mention that when she ratted you out."

"You're lying!"

He opens his mouth and lets his monstrous tongue come racing out. You smack it away just as a blast of magic explodes around you. Alonso is thrown off the wardrobe as you shove it away, and you quickly get up so you can fight him.

"I guess after you killed her husband, you were too monstrous, even for her. There's no use in fighting me, Alonso. I bet witch beats parasite."

Alonso attacks you from behind, and you swiftly turn and blast him in the stomach. He grabs your arms and twists them, getting you into a position that's beneficial to him. A ball of magic forms in your palm, and you slam your hand into your chest. The magic goes through you and out the other side, hitting Alonso square in the gut. He's thrown back into some boxes, setting you free.