Bloodlines: Final Part

Ennis heads back to the restaurant where his girlfriend died and sneaks inside. It's closed at this time of day, but that doesn't stop him from getting the answers he thinks he deserves. There is a secret club in the back where he saw some people go in last night, and he sneaks into that room only to see a much larger room that looks exactly like the restaurant.

You arrive just in time to hear Ennis shout in fear. Ennis is pointing a gun at a man who doesn't seem fazed by the weapon.

"Chicago PD! Stay right where you are!"

"I don't think so."

He bares his fangs when you three enter with the intention of killing everyone here.

"What the...?"

As the vampire is about to attack Ennis, Noah takes his dart gun and shoots him twice with Dead Man's Blood darts. Dean runs up to the vampire and slices his head off with his machete, startling Ennis.

"He looks better with a little off the top, don't you think? If you want to run, now's the time," Dean warns.

"I'm not going anywhere until someone tells me what the hell's going on."

"You should go."

"No."

"Alright, Sam or Y/N. Give him the talk."

My name is Y/N Winchester and this is my husband Dean and his brother Sam. We're hunters that kill vampires, werewolves, demons, and everything else evil in this world."

"So you're, what, monster cops?"

"I just said we're hunters."

"What killed my girlfriend?"

"We're trying to figure that out. From what you told us, this thing sounds new or Freddy Krueger," Dean comments.

He starts looking in the cabinets behind the bar for some kind of clues.

"What about the guy I saw in the mirror? With the messed-up face?"

"He's probably a wraith. These things can look like humans until you catch them in a mirror or through a camera."

"So, you're gonna find this... whatever... and chop his head off?"

"Yeah. If that doesn't work, try a silver bullet."

"Hey, guys? This cabinet is full of blood and meat. A lot of meat. This one is labeled 'Susan'," Dean says and holds up a bag of human meat.

"That's disgusting. Well, if Sal Lassiter was here, then he's not human."

"So, what, we got monsters killing monsters now?"

"Maybe. We have to see his body."

"I'm coming with you."

"No, you're going to stay here."

"Or what? Are you going to hurt me? Kill the girl I love? Ruin my damn life?! Yeah, you're too late buddy."

"Ennis, listen. I get it. Believe me, I've been there," Sam relates, "but what we do is messed up. So, do yourself a favor and stay out. You can get hurt, too."

Ennis isn't too happy at being told no, especially if it involves his girlfriend. You have a feeling he won't be able to let this one go, but you have a job to do here. You need to get it over with so you can go back to hunting Abaddon down.

The kids are happily working on their Lego sets when you get back to the hotel, but you, Sam, and Dean are doing research on this town and the people in it. The more you dig, the more shocking the articles get.