Bloodlines: Part One

Dean knows what he said to you was wrong. He should have never gone there, not after everything you two have been through as a couple, especially after Robert. You know what you said to him was wrong. Dean's biggest fear is that he will never be a good father, so to tell him you think he'd kill one of your kids if they pissed him off was over the line.

Both of you are in the wrong but neither one of you want to admit it.

So, for the first week after the fight, you two refused to talk to each other. You two slept in different rooms, if one of you walked into a room the other was in, you'd turn around and leave it, the kids had to either hang with you or Dean but never both, and Sam got sick and tired of hearing the fight despite neither of you talking to each other.

The second week after the fight, you and Dean became passive-aggressive toward each other. The only way you'd talk to each other would be through Sam. "Sam, would you tell your brother to pick up after himself? He's a fucking pig." "No, Sam, would you tell the witch that if she doesn't like it, then don't look at it." Sam got so fed up with you two on the first day that he took the kids and stayed in a hotel the entire week.

The third week after the fight was spent with you and Dean trying to sabotage the other just to piss the other off. Dean got into your makeup and ruined everything so you replaced his car oil with vegetable oil. He cut holes into all of your clothes so you scratched all of his vinyls. Whenever he cooked dinner, he'd always make sure your food wasn't properly seasoned so you painted his beloved car pink. If he messed with you, you'd figure out a way to mess with him even more.

By the fourth week after the fight, you two started to realize how silly you two are behaving. You're married, you should be talking about this instead of acting like children. Sam and the kids don't want to be around you because of how much you and Dean are acting like babies. You have to fix this if you want things to go back to the way they were before.

It's too early in the morning for everyone to be up, but you're in the kitchen having a silent breakfast by yourself. Dean walks in to get some coffee and sees you sitting alone. He takes a deep breath and walks over to the coffee maker, audibly letting you know he's here. He makes his cup and sits next to you.

"Hi."

"Hi," you whisper and look at him.

"Look, I'm sorry--"

"No, I'm sorry," you cut him off.

"No, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what I said. I should have never brought up what happened almost five years ago. I want you to know I've completely forgiven you for that whole thing. It was wrong of me to bring it up again."

"I'm sorry for what I said. I think you're the best dad our kids could ever ask for. I know you're scared of the Mark and what it's doing to you, and I used that to hurt you. It was wrong of me."

"Can we forgive each other?"

"On one condition."

"What?"

"You move back in with me. The bed gets lonely without you."

"Deal," he smiles.

He leans in and kisses you for the first time in a month. His lips feel like Heaven, like a home you're always welcomed into. You and he are passive-aggressive people and fights like that one aren't good to have. You've missed so much of your family since your little fight like Noah is now eleven years old, Maryann just turned thirteen months old, and Joanna is two months away from being four!

The hunt for Abaddon is wearing thin since there haven't been any new leads that Sam can catch. The only thing you can do is hunt normal cases that come your way.