Alex Annie Alexis Ann: Part One

Noah's been in the family for nearly six months and he's loving every second of it. Yes, he misses his parents like crazy but to have you and Dean as parents aren't so bad. It definitely beats being in a foster home. At least here, he has a roof over his head, food on his plate, and a loving family who takes care of him. Plus, his mom is a badass witch, so there's that.

He has to admit, he misses his friends at school. He just got done with the 5th grade when you found him, so he's going to be starting sixth grade very soon. The school year has already started, but with you and the brothers hunting all the time, you haven't had time to get him enrolled. You don't want him staying back a grade so you need to start sooner rather than later.

On top of all that stress, Noah is turning eleven in a couple of days. Of course, you got presents for him but you're not sure what kind of party to throw for him since he's so far from all of his friends. Enid, Oklahoma is where he's from and that's only five hours from you, but you don't know if you can make that drive or ask his friends to. People in that town know his parents died, so if they see him with a new family and call the police, CPS can take him away. You don't have the paperwork saying that he's legally yours, and no one is going to take your child away.

"Noah, what kind of party do you want for your birthday?"

"I don't know. I never really thought about it."

"You can't think of something you want to do?"

"I want to hunt with you and Dad."

"I know you do. I know you're eager to but you need to get enrolled in school. Don't you miss having friends and learning?"

"I can learn here. There are so many books available for me to read."

"Not the books you need, though. You need to get an education. That comes first. I'm not going to argue about it."

"Yeah, I guess," he sighs.

"What about me, mama? It's my birthday, too," Joanna says.

"Your birthday is not for another three months. I promise you will have time for parties and presents. Are you excited? You're going to be four!"

"Yeah!" she squeals and claps.

"You get to go to preschool and make a lot of friends!" You turn to Noah and move his hair away from his face. "Let me know what you want to do for your birthday."

"Okay."

Sam and Dean walk into the room with books in their hands since you still need to find Abaddon. They think reading books will help them find her when you think you should be scouting the country and going out there. Dean's phone rings so he puts down the books to answer his call.

"Hey, Jody."

"Hey, you boys free?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

"It's best if I explain it in person, but this is definitely your thing. It involves vampires."

"Alright, we'll be there in six hours."

"I'll be waiting for you."

You look at Noah who sits down with a frown on his face. Maybe he can come on this one with you. You can call Castiel to come and watch the girls so you're not worried about them on this mission.

"Noah, how would you like to come with us? I could use your help."

"Really?" Noah's eyes light up.

"Yeah. Go pack a bag."

"Can I really come?" he asks Dean.

"You heard your mother."

"Awesome! Thanks!"