Mother's Little Helper: Final Part

Dean hangs up just as the bartender brings him the second glass of his favorite drink. Sam is worried for his brother, but if he says he's got it, then he trusts him. Dean is notorious for lying to Sam to protect him, but he trusts you to let him know if something isn't right with the Mark of Cain.

The Sheriff allows Sam to look through the surveillance of each person right before they acted out. There is a suspicious van in the parking lot with the words "St. Bonaventure" on the side but other than that, there is nothing out of the ordinary. An older woman walks into the police station demanding to speak to someone immediately. Sam isn't paying attention to her until she says something that catches his attention.

"Now, listen to me, young man. Those demons are back. I'm telling you, it's happening all over again."

"Demons?" the officer asks in a bored tone.

"Yes! Demons. Are you deaf?"

"Yes, ma'am. You know what? We're gonna take care of those demons right away. Now, do you need a ride home or something?"

"Don't patronize me, you little turd," she glares.

Sam gets up and quickly heads over to them.

"Hey, you know what? I can take it from here." He flashes his badge at the officer who looks relieved he doesn't have to deal with the woman. Sam escorts her to a table and sits across from her. "Please sit. Now, why don't you tell me all about these demons? What's your name?"

"Julia. It's very simple, Agent. They came to Milton."

"And?"

"I say 'demons' and you don't bat an eye when everyone else around here thinks I'm nuts on toast. Why?"

"Maybe I'm just a bit more open-minded than most."

"You're one of them, aren't you?"

"One of who?"

"Men of Letters." It's safe to say Sam is shocked to hear her say this. "They came here in 1958."

"The Men of Letter came here?"

"Oh, yes. It was different then. They were a lovely couple. They gave false names, but later I learned that the man's name was Henry."

"Henry Winchester?"

"I never got a last name."

"What about the woman?"

"Josie. Did you know them?"

"Sort of. It's complicated."

"I'm an ex-nun, sweetie. Complicated is my middle name," she chuckles.

"What were they here to investigate?"

"Sister Mary Catherine killed two people before jumping from the bell tower. I took them to see Mother Superior and Sister Agnes. There was blood everywhere inside that room. There were random drawings and writing on the wall in blood. It was either Zapoqra or Sanskrit when it was really pre-Enochian. It said 'Knights of Hell'. They assumed demonic possession."

"Knights of Hell? What were they doing there?" Sam asks.

"I'm not sure of anything I saw that night. We couldn't leave our room after ten. Mother Superior forbade it. Until I was taken in the middle of the night. I woke up in a dark place tied to a chair. There were others who were taken as well. I was so scared. I prayed and prayed but God didn't answer my prayers. Henry and Josie did. First Sister Agnes was possessed, but the demon went into Josie and stayed there."

"That's Abaddon. Did you ever see exactly what she was doing down there?"

"No but whatever she was doing at St. Bonaventure, it seems to be happening again."