Karasuno : You're on your period (🏐)

Haikyuu Preference!

The Karasuno Boys when Y/N is on her period. (I am doing a mini series of all teams)

Hinata ☀️

• Hinata wasn't clueless on periods, Natsu isn't of that age yet, but Hinata's mother always taught him about being respectful and helping girls when they are on their period.

• Hinata was sympathetic and bought you all the snacks you wanted.

• He heats up your heat pad whenever you need.

• Hinata is just a lovely snuggle buddy and takes care of you, giving you all the cuddles and love.

Kageyama 🥛

• Kageyama also wasn't clueless, he has an older sister who would always give him crap whenever she was on her period.

• When you told Kageyama, he was afraid, he backed away from you which was a mistake.

• You yelled at him and ended up becoming very emotional because you thought he hated you.

• Kageyama freaked out and quickly tried to comfort you.

• He ended up buying you chocolate and comforted you, he realised not every girl is scary when they are on their period.

Daichi 💕

• Daichi has a few female friends, but none of his friends had periods as painful as you did.

• When you started your period, Daichi was immediately there rubbing your stomach and soothing you.

• He would massage your aching muscles and let you cuddle up against him.

• When someone made you upset, Daichi would give them death glares. 💀

Sugawara 😇

• Suga is an angel, he pulled you to the side and let you know that you had leaked through your shorts.

• You got super embarrassed but Suga caressed your cheek and soothed you.

• '' Don't be embarrassed love, let's get you cleaned up. ''

• Suga gave you his spare school pants and gave you some period products which he always kept in his bag in case a girl has an accident.

• Suga bought you chocolate and gave you lots of love.

Tanaka 🍌(IF you know... you know.)

• Tanaka has an older sister who became such the emotional woman when she was on her period.

• Tanaka was ready to comfort you and soothe you... instead he got the anger side from you.

• Tanaka threw the bags of chips at you from afar as you kept yelling at him.

• '' Keep the demon calm! ''

• Tanaka associates you as the demon whenever you are on your period.

• You eventually calm down when he gives you enough snacks and you let him cuddle you.

Noya ⛈

• Noya was sort of clueless, you had to explain to him how periods work and what happens.

• Noya found the concept embarrassing but he understood and comforted you when you got upset.

• Noya apologised for saying that periods were embarrassing, he didn't mean to say such an insensitive comment.

• You forgave him and then he bought you all the snacks and gave you lots of cuddles.

Yamaguchi 🌻

• He freaked out when he saw that you were bleeding. He had to ask Sugawara and Suga explained what was happening.

• Tadashi then told you that you had started your period and you immediately started to cry, getting embarrassed.

• Tadashi brought you into a hug and whispered soothing words to you.

• '' Don't cry Y/N, I have some spare shorts and Suga said he has products in case you don't have any. ''

• Tadashi let you change and then he spent the whole day around you to make you feel better.

Tsukishima 🧂🦖

• Tsuki didn't really care much, but he pulled you aside and told you that you had leaked.

• You were embarrassed but thankful that Tsukishima didn't blurt out the issue in front of everyone.

• Tsuki gave you his jacket to put around your waist.

• He wasn't very touchy, but he let you listen to music through his headphones and just kept you distracted from the pain all day.

Asahi 🙏

• Asahi was so kind, he just let you cuddle him.

• He was your giant teddy bear, letting you snuggle up to him and eat snacks.

• '' Do you need your heat pack heated again? ''

• Asahi would heat up the heat pack whenever you needed and when he came back he always had more snacks in his hand for you.

• You just cuddled him and watched movies.

||

The End! (Sorry I didn't add the three second years. I may add a catch up for them.)