Setters Preference Part 1 (🏐)

Haikyuu Setters Preference(?)
(Comfort Y/N on her period)

Warnings: Blood, Vomit, Periods.

▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄

❦ Loading Story ❦

□□□□□□□□■ 20%
□□□□□□□□■■ 40%
□□□□□□□□■■■ 60%
□□□□□□□□■■■■ 80%
□□□□□□□□■■■■■ 90%
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ 100%

❦ Loaded ❦

Kageyama

Your POV

You woke up feeling off, you got out of bed and went to the bathroom and when you did your business you noticed blood on the toilet paper, luckily none on your underwear.

You put on a (product of your choice) and finished your business before going to your bedroom and finding some comfortable clothes to wear.

Kageyama was coming over today so you could help him study. You went downstairs and checked your phone, no messages yet so you went and made some breakfast in the kitchen.

Your cramps weren't too bad just yet, so you didn't need any medicine. You ate breakfast then heard your phone buzz.

You looked and saw a text.

Bakayama
💬 : '' Hey Y/N I'm coming over now. ''

You sent a reply with just a thumbs up before setting up some snacks and drinks and placing them in the living room and you heard a knock at the door.

You went to the door and opened it, being greeted by Kageyama.

'' Hey Y/N! ''

He says.

'' Hey Kags! Ready to study? ''

You ask with a smirk, Kageyama just pouts and shakes his head. You both go to the living room and start to study.

As you were helping Kageyama with a math question you felt a sharp pain in your lower abdomen and you clenched your stomach.

Kageyama looked at you in confusion.

'' Are you okay Y/N? ''

Kageyama asks, you just give a weak nod, but Kageyama doesn't buy it.

'' Come on, you can tell me. ''

He says. You gave a weak sigh.

'' I'm on my period Kageyama. ''

You say nervously, worried Kageyama might think you are disgusting. Kageyama stays silent for a few minutes before standing up.

'' Where are you going?! ''

You ask, he walks to the door.

'' I'll be back. ''

He left the house. You just groan, thinking that he doesn't want to be around you anymore so you go up to your room crying and just lie on your bed hugging your stomach.

About 20 minutes later, you heard the door open.

'' Y/N? ''

Kageyama calls out, he went upstairs and opened the door to your room. He saw you curled up in a ball on the bed.

Kageyama walked over with a bag in his hand and pulled out some things, chocolates, icecream, chips, a heating pad and some pain meds.

You look at Kageyama with glossy eyes. Kageyama looks at you nervously.