Nekoma/Fukurodani : Preference Part 2! (🏐)

Preference Part 2!

Nekoma/Fukurodani when Y/N is on her period.

Kenma 🎮

• Kenma let you play games with him all day, he would sometimes take a break to ask you if you are okay.

• Kenma will heat your heat pack if you ask him too, but he will grumble and huff as he does so since he has to leave his game.

• Kenma let's you sit on his lap and snuggle with him while you both play games together.

Kuroo 🐓

• Kuroo makes a few jokes and teases you about you bleeding from your vagina.

• You always smack him and yell at him because it's not funny.

• '' Come on kitten, I'm just joking. You know I love you~ ''

• Kuroo eventually stops and he brings you chocolates and snacks so you'll stop smacking him over the head.

Yaku 🐈

• Yaku is a literal saint, he takes you to the side.

• '' Y/N did you know you started? Are you in pain? Do you need products? ''

• He let's you change into his clothes, they may have been a bit too tight on you, or maybe even too small on you.

• He would apologise and go to the nurse to ask for spare shorts that are your size so you can change into them.

• He buys you a teddy, flowers and chocolates.

• Let's you cuddle him the whole night.

Lev 🦁

• Lev has an older sister, so he was no stranger to the lovely blood sacrifice that Y/N was suffering through.

• Lev the dang tall bean, he picked you up and teased you, laughing as he spun you around.

• Called you short and short tempered. Let's say... you taught him a lesson.

• Lev apologised with flowers and chocolates, it took you a while to forgive him for being such a jerk.

Bokuto 🦉

• Bokuto asked Akaashi why Y/N had blood on her shorts. Akaashi had to explain as best as he could.

• Bokuto went into emo mode, he felt sad for Y/N, so he went into emo mode and asked Y/N if she was okay.

• You were very confused and then realised what Bokuto was talking about, you laughed at the adorable owl hair.

• You explained you would be okay, and gave Bokuto cuddles to make him feel better.

(Are you on your period, or is he? 🤣)

Akaashi ✏

• My boy, the love of my life. He pulled you aside and asked if you were in pain.

• You were confused but realised quickly what he meant, getting embarrassed.

• '' Don't worry, I have all the stuff you need love. ''

• Akaashi always came prepared, he even had the right size shorts for you to change into.

• He bought you chocolates and gave you lots of cuddles.

||

The End!