Setters Preference Part 2 (🏐)

Featuring FlattyKawa, Semi Semi and the Big Boned Setter Kogane

Comforting Y/N on her period.

•¤•

Oikawa

Your POV

You woke up and looked around, noticing that your flat man wasn't next to you in bed, you grumbled as you realised he was probably already at Volleyball practice, he could have at least woken you up.

You huffed in annoyance getting out of bed, but your eyes narrowed as you saw the puddle of fresh blood on the bed sheets.

'' Ah shoot! ''

You punched the pillow as you went to the bathroom to change your dirty underwear that now needed to be thrown out and put on a product (of your choice) you went to change the bed sheets and tried your best to clean out the blood from the sheets.

You sighed as you realised there was no way the blood was coming out so you just threw out the sheet and got dressed, ready to go out and buy a new sheet.

'' Jeez could use Oikawa right now. Punch his face in. ''

You grumbled as you walked to the store and bought a new sheet and other supplies for yourself to make this week just a little less painful and annoying.

You walked back home and noticed Oikawa was already home.

'' Oikawa? Your home early. ''

You said with a scoff as you placed the bags down and pulled out a bar of chocolate, immediately opening it and taking a bite, you groaned in satisfaction.

Oikawa just laughed.

'' Guess someone started her period. Why didn't you call me, I would have come home even earlier. Turns out practice was cancelled, so I came back home. ''

He said as you just glared at him while still munching on your bar of chocolate.

'' Well... go chan ge the sheepts ''

You grumbled with chocolate in your mouth to Oikawa.

He raised a brow and laughs.

'' Yes Ma'am! ''

He went upstairs with the new sheet and changed it for you, he can sometimes be kind when he wants to be. He made a comfy pillow tower and prepared your favourite TV Show on the TV.

You came up to the bedroom.

'' Eh? Oikawa what's all this? ''

You asked curiously as you had the heat pack placed firmly against your lower abdomen.

'' Your throne my love! ''

He joked, you smacked his head and got comfy on the bed, pressing play on your show.

'' Thanks Flattykawa. ''

You said with a smirk as he pouted but got in bed and snuggled with you.

•¤•