INTRODUCTION/ TWS

first I wanted to thank you for choosing to read my story, you dont know how much it means to me!!

I wanted to say some trigger warnings since this story has a lot of sensitive topics some people may not be comfortable reading! If you are more sensitive to these topics and still want to read be warned! I wont put TWs in the beginning because these topics are the main point of this story. I just wanted to fare warn you all since I know not everyone can handle reading what is in this story.

TWs

SH

physical, mental, Abuse

grooming

Grief

substance abuse/addiction
‼️PLEASE READ BELOW‼️
If you are trying to recover from any of these this story may not be in your nest interest. i wanted to express that it does delve into dark themes, which us not suitable for everyone. so please be careful, and be safe.🫶
Another thing that i wanted to mention before you begin is that i started writing this book when i wasn't in a good place, im doing better now, but i used writing this book as a way to help my self in a way and express all of the thoughts and feelings I couldn't express into this story. So some of it might not make sense or add up, but for the most part i tried my hardest to fix it up before publishing so hopefully it makes sense.
Feel free to comment or message me directly if you find something that is out of place and i can clear it up!
Two more things before you start which are fairly important because i feel like in romance type books on wattpad people are in it for the smutt (not judging at all) but you aren't going to be finding thay here. i was 15 when i started writing this and i didn't feel comfortable writing smut scenes, there may be some little specks here and there but nothing to bad or kinky. so if you are reading it for smutt- well your not going to find much.
lastly aside from the smutt, i wanted to put awareness on males who deal with abuse, and that males can have mental health/illness problems to! i only have seen a handful of books dealing with these topics and i find that it is important to recognize no matter who you are your feelings and thoughts are valid. if you are male, female or anything alike. everyones feelings are valid and i aim to make people feel noticed and seen while reading this book. no matter if your struggles are worse or seem "better" you are still valid and seen.

! Please do comment, I love reading your thoughts and what i can do to improve!
! plus this has not been grammatically checked so if you see any errors i apologize! im in the process of grammer checking each chapter!

happy reading, my loves!!!