CHAPTER 33

CADEN

"Hey, come here!" I call out to Navina, turning my head. I see her smiling at something on the lake shore. She turns to me before picking up something and making her way towards me. Her blonde hair flows in the wind and her smile is so bright it makes me smile too.

Her big green eyes look up at me with a curious gaze and I see the little line creasing between her brows as I show her the rock I found. "Wow . it's a leland blue rock." She then said her hand reached out to mine and she grabbed it, seeming to study it. I chuckle a little.

"Now you're a rock expert?" I then added. I see her roll her bright eyes. Gosh she is the most gorgeous woman i have ever laid my eyes on. Her plump lips, her button nose, the small freckles over the bridge of her nose and those eyes. Those eyes are like the deepest parts of a green ocean but also the brightest parts. She is gorgeous.

"Yes mister smarty pants. I am. I studied rocks with thara for a little." she looks up with a serious face "we had many phases.'' She shrugs and looks back at the rock. It does look special, it has some light blues, some dark blues all around. It's about the size of my palm and it looks way bigger in Navina's hand.

"Like how many?" I then asked curiously.

She shrugs. "Not even sure. There was a slime one... a preppy one... a tie Kwando one... shopkins phase.... I think a dinosaur one to we learned so much about them it's crazy i still remember some, and then rocks." she looks up at me frowning. "That's not in order though. Just saying." she then adds.

I chuckle. "Okay." I then said humorously.

"Come on. Let's go." she then said give me the rock.

"Where? And why do I need the rocK?" I then ask as she grabs my wrist and starts pulling me. I stay in place for a good moment as she tries but then she looks at me with a cocked brow.

"Come on!" she then said pushing more and i chuckled before giving up and following her.

"Where are we going?" I then say pocketing the rock and her hand pulls me into the direction of the walkway. Passing by the waves of the lake and i notice the sun going down more and more.

"I dont know." she then said. "Wherever we end up." she then finishes.

We ended up going to a coffee shop. Much to my surprise (I'm being sarcastic it's not surprising) Navina got a coffee. "You came here on purpose didn't you?'' I then said,

She shrugs with a  mischievous smirk as we walk out of the cafe with two coffees. "Maybe.'' I chuckle and shake my head as we walk in the direction of the lake. I what a phone buzz and its hers. She mutters a curse word before switching her hands with the coffee in the other and moving her hand sliding in her pocket before pulling out her ringing phone. Her one ring snags on the pocket but she gets it out and presses the little green button.

"Hey mom" she then said in a chill way. "Ya. yup i'll be home soon. No! God no just caden. Yes i know. Ya i know. What! No he doesn't have to- okay... okay: she then looks at me "my mom wants you to come for dinner." she whispers to me. "You don't have to go." she then adds...

But I hear her mom saying "tell him to come! It will be so fun!" I hear her most happy voice speak, she sounds alot like Navina actually, just older.

I nod and shrug.

She sighs and aggravation simmers in her. I smirk a tad at the aggression. She's cute when she's angry. "Yup he will be there. Bye love you." she then said. Groaning, she pockets her phone. I gave her a minute before she smacked my arm. "Why would you say yes!" she shouts frowning.