CHAPTER 51

NAVINA

"Nav." I hear my moms voice boom from being at the door. My head pounds as I start to peel my very dry eyes open and look around. I frown when I see I'm still wearing the same clothes I had worn last night at the party...

As I try to think, I don't recall leaving... I turn to my nightside table trying to find my phone but all I see is tylenol and a water bottle. I frown. What happened? " Can I come in?" I groan as I stand my whole body aching as I try to reach for the tylenol and water.

"Give me a minute please." I say my voice is hoarse and aching. I swallow the pills taking the water with it. My mind is groggy as I look around not seeing anything out of place. My clothes don't seem trifled with, my hands go around my hair seeing the tangled mess and I stand.

I almost fall as my head spins. Jeez, how much did I drink? "Dear I know you're probably hungover, can I come in?" my best voice says the truth.

I frown and see the bucket, my voice concerned> 'ya." I say defeated. My mom opens the door and starts walking in.

"You okay?" she asks as she glances at me once over. Her green eyes, like mine, roam around my body.

"I think so." i mentioned. "I don't remember much."

"How much did you drink nav, jeez."

"That's what I said." I mutter. "I dont know..."

"Who gave you tylenol and brought you here?" she then asks sitting down on the bed and i pull my hair out of the ponytail.

"I.. i don't know..." my thoughts go to caden "maybe caden."

She smiles a tad. "How are you two doing?"

I sigh and shrug. "I don't know mom. He's hot and cold. Right now and for the past month, it's cold." i mentioned.

"Don't get sucked into his nose. Make sure you know what else is out there until you stick to him. But he's a good boy, he just seems... broken." she says.

I nod. "I know..." but I'm broken too.

"Anybody, I was gonna ask if you wanted to have lunch."

"Lunch?" I have a question.

"It is 2 pm. So lunch." she says.

I nod. "Let me just change.' she smiles faintly as she stands.

"Be ready at least thirty." she says, hinting at half an hour as she walks out. Sighing I picked up my phone seeing a couple texts from the group chat. I decided to respond saying that I'm fine, as they did the same. But I also ask who brought me home...

EDEN: your hot shot boyfriend.

CHASE: ya you guys were so cute last night. You kissed and he caught you almost kissing again as you stumbled out.

COLBY: ya even i agree with the dorks.

SERSI: Hey navina.

I frown.

ME: hey sersi. And omg what else happened?

CHASE: don't get your head in a twist, nothing else. You were rambling about ghosts before you left. But everything is kinda foggy.

EDEN: same.

COLBY: same.

SERSI: same.

I chuckle at their insanity.

ME: yall are crazy.

EDEN: We're just real. I'm shrugging btw.

ME: I'll see you guys at school tomorrow.

CHASE: see ya navigator.

I put my phone on my table and look out the window. The light spears in and I look spare a glance at Caden's house. The cars in the driveway, I can't see much else. Sighing i start to get ready.