CHAPTER 50

CADEN

Thankfully Chase and Eden got a room after we all left. I think. I mean chase did stay so maybe but as me and Navina left the cool breeze of the night air hits my face and blows Navina's hair in all different directions as she starts walking down the two steps. She stumbles and almost falls as she mutters some curse words i catch her.

My hands skating around her and my forearm grazes her chest. I feel her nipples harden under her shirt. She chuckles, her cheeks blushing and she gets back up on her two feet. "Woo, that was almost bad." she chuckles trying to play it cool and taking a deep inhale of breath as she tries to move her ahri out of her face.

She groans annoyed as she starts walking and I follow swiftly behind. "Sure would have been." I mutter as I catch in step to her walking. She stumbles as she fumbles with her hair.

"Whoo i think you had way too much to drink.'' I then say as I catch her stumble again she turns to me with a slight frown.

"Why?"

"Why what?" I am enticing with whatever she wants to ask.

She shakes her head, her eyes slightly closing. She seems to have drunk only four drinks. "You have a low tolerance to alcohol green.'' I then mutter as we start walking properly. Her hair now in a ponytail at the top of her head. Her long thick strands of blonde swaying and messy. She looks cute like that.

"No I don't/" she frowns.

"No you definitely don't.'' I say, shaking my head.

"You're just higher." she murmurs.

"Higher?" I ask with a cocked brow.

"Yes. higher. Like you took those pills... xanax!" she says loudly as her frown turns into a bright look, her hand coming up. She sighs.

"No I'm not." i say.

"Yes you are, pretty boy. Very high." she nodded.

"Yes i am.'' I say surrendering. "Very high. Higher than the moon."

"The moon." she says smiling. "Your moon to my sun." she mutters. Her steps perked up as we near her house. "Oh sharks, my mom is gone." she says pouting. She turns to me as her eyes darken from her greens. "What if a ghost attacks me?" she whispers like it can hear us.

I chuckle. "Maybe."

She gasps. 'Can you come with me..." she whispers again coming closer to me. Her fear almost believable. She is way too drunk. Surrendering, I nod.

"Ya. I'll protect you green.'' I say feeding into her drunken grandeur as we walk up the steps. She pulls out her keys for the house and tries and fails to unlock the door. "Here.'' I say grabbing it and unlocking it for her.

She blows out a breath. "Whoo thank god. I thought the ghost locked us out." she says walking in careful but stops abruptly as the archway. "Can you check first?" she whispers loudly, might I add.

I nod "of course." I whisper back nodding.

"Hey!" she whispers loudly as I go right next to her.

Her alcohol breath fans me as I stop abruptly and look down at her. "Yes?'' I whisper.

"You need a weapon!" she still whispers loudly.

"Right. Right." I nod and grab my phone from my pocket.

"What's that?" she then whispers loudly again looking closer at my phone i turn it so she doesn't notice its a phone.

"Ghost repellent."

She nods, smiling. "Wow, got my very own dean winchester... or are you sam?"

I contemplate. "Little of both." i argue.

She nods her eyes pinching together in contempt. "I see it.'' She shrugs and I walk in. "it's safe.'' I speak and she walks in slowly, her hands coming on my shoulders tightly. Her gaze sweeps the house as she stands behind me. Her small frame is covered by me except her head speaks out.