CHAPTER 58

NAVINA

 We're all sitting at the pool area. People jump in screams and laughter filters through the air. But also the tinge of alcohol and sweat. The loud music blares through the whole house and outside. The chatter of people and I notice a few people making out. One sits alone on the edge of the pool.

I'm obviously next to caden his gaze going everywhere in a calm sense. We haven't talked seriously in a couple days. I wonder if he remembers telling me. I hope so, I also hope he doesn't regret it. But he seems okay, to me atleast. He's touchy and smiling. Like he's happy. It's a nice sense of relief. But I hope he's not covering someone bigger up with smiles.

Edens phone buzzes in the middle of their conversation and she goes rigid. Her smile turning to a frown. "What's wrong?" I ask her as I spot chase next to Kiril just behind Eden. Kiril is handsome, his dirty blonde hair fluffy and shorter on the side but fluffy either way. His eyes are dark as night and equally as alluring. Colby isn't here anymore since he left with Cersei, says she has work tomorrow and went with her. They seem happy.

"I... my parents got back." she whispers. Eden's parents aren't really parents. Eden basically raised herself and her brother. That's why we're all so close. Her parents are normally out of town and so she deals with everything. They are hot shot people, with money and fame.

"It will be okay eden.'' I say assure her. Normally when they come back they just complain about everything in the house and then they leave again. It sucks, I wished I could help. Sadly i can't help her parents being dicks. She raised her brother and she gets no help. It was always her. But still somehow she's happy. Even with everything happening. She never fails to smile. Never fails to see the good side of things.

That's why I love her so much. She is kind to everyone even if her own life goes to shit. "I hope." she says sighing and putting her phone back in her black ripped jean shorts. She also has black ripped tights on with black combat boots. She chugs her drink down and puts it on the table turning and locking eyes on chase.

Oh no.

I see her smirk and chase smirks back, "well I'll be going. Take care of her caden." she says eyeing caden with a look. Her two fingers go from hers eyes to his. I chuckle and shake my head.

Caden looks serious as he nods. "Scouts honor." he says and Eden smiles perking up as she walks to chase. I can't even watch them leave. It's not pg.

Sighing i turn to caden. "We should leave too." I say with a pained expression that the two people who are like siblings to me are probably doing the devil's tango. God, I can't even think about it.

I think caden notices my expression. He chuckles lightly. "Your thinking about them-"

"Don't say it." I said, raising my finger to him.

His lips zip shut still smiling. He has such pretty lips. And those cute dimples. "Okay come one green." he says standing and reaching out a hand. I take it and he drags me to the corner of this house. The music gets quieter as we reach a little stone path surrounded in bushes and flowers. Before we even snake it out of this area he pushes me against the wall his lips crash onto mine heartedly. His scent invades me. His intoxicating scent.

His body pressed against mine, our body's mesh like they were made for eachother. His thighs goes in between my legs my skirt moving as his kisses deepen. His one hand goes around my waist the other around my cheek. The heat of his kiss goes straight through me. Considerably between my thighs. He pushes me closer to him my back arching slightly. Our breathings get ragged and its like im on my own little world. A perfect world where it's just me and caden. Like I'm on a cloud. His soft lips sure feel like it.

His hands send tingles through me as he breaks. "I have been wanting to do that all day." he mutters on my lips. Our foreheads are touching and I smile.

I'm too breathless to speak. "Cat got your tongue?" he then asks cockily.

"I-" i don't finish my sentence because i can't mangle any words out.

He chuckles both hands going around my waist. Mine go around his neck. The bulge in his pants flush against my lower belly and I can't think. I cant breath. Just him. Everything is just him. "I'm addicted to you green." he says, his voice darkening and so do his light eyes.

"Now we're even.'' I mutter against his lips before I go back to him.

"Let's get out of here." he says.

"Are you sure?" I then wonder... I don't want him to freak out like last time. I hate that i even did that to him.

He nods. "Im okay now." he says his breath fanning against my top lift softly and ragged.

"Do you remember now?" I then wonder as I try to search for his dark eyes that no longer show anything.

He takes a sharp inhale and nods. "Ya." I don't speak, the words I wanted to say are lost on the tip of my tongue. "After everything I said you're still here..." he says, breathlessly like he can't even fathom it.

"Why wouldn't I be?" i than as, but it was rhetorical as my hands snake closer around his neck. "Your amazing caden. After everything that happened you're still here, alive and breathing... that's the same thing." I then realized frowning. "But whatever. You're still here, after everything you went through. You're a survivor caden. You are the definition of when you fall 6 times you get up 8." i announce strongly. He smiles a tad his eyes glowing against the little light peeking from the moon. "I love you caden. Always and forever don't forget it. No matter what happened." i reassure.

"Always and forever." he mutters against my lips, our eyes closing and drawing out all the ruckus around us. All the pain and struggles.

He doesn't speak and doesn't move. Our breathing is in sync as we stay here, with each other for a while.

I just kissed him. I kiss him senseless. I just need him. All of him. His pain, his sadness, his happiness, the good moments, the bad, the hardships, his memories. I need him. All of him. Everything. No matter how bad. I'm addicted to him, in all his glory.

I love him. So freaking much.