CHAPTER 59

CADEN

1 year later....

It's my birthday. October 9th. I graduate in a couple months. But hopefully in a single month if I do well this semester. I'm 18. I can't believe I'm 18. I never thought i would make it to my eighteenth birthday, hell i never thought i would make it to 14 but here we are.

I hate my birthday. The time is supposed to be special, celebrating the day you came into this godforsaken world from your mothers womb. It's a lot less special when said mother is dead and so is the sperm donor. And the fact that what put me through hell for years started on my birthday.

If you told me two years ago that I would be alive, that I would be with the most amazing girl ever, the one that would save me, not only from myself but from everyone around me. I would have laughed in your face. Really went to town. But here we are. Said amazing girl, Navina Gallagher is right beside me. She smiles at some pictures on her desk.

I frown when I see that it's a picture of us from a year ago today. "You took a picture of us?" I then wonder as I walk up from behind her desk. My hands curl around the thick black leather edge of the chair.

She smiles a warm blush creeping up on her cheeks. "Of course. You thought I wouldn't remember your birthday?" she says smiling up at me those big doe green eyes of hers soft and happy. I'm so happy. She stands a little pecking a kiss on my lips. Her taste runs through me. The blood in my body heats and I feel the electricity even after a year.

When she pulls back I grab her cheek pushing her closer. Our lips tingle again, her lips part slightly and my tongue slides in meshing with hers. I don't let her go for a while not wanting to talk about my birthday and god she is so amazing. Her birthday is next month, November 18th to be exact.I feel her smile against my lips. Her summary scent is inviting.

When we part her soft and small hands slide around my neck and she stands. Her lips meshing on mine again as she looks at me heatedly. His hands roam around my hair until they stop at my forehead. I flinch as I feel the sting of the cut shoot right through me. "Well now." i say.

"Where did you get that?'' She then wonders if he has firm and harsh eyes as she looks at me deeply. She's mad.

"I bumped into my door." I said softly.

"Who did that caden? Don't lie to me, we dont lie to each other remember?" when I don't respond... i can't, if i tell her after roxanne sudden disappearance River has gotten more handsy lately she will flip. And i'm not talking just to myself but to cvs. Or some palace that does that. "I thought you said the river was getting better?" She then asks for confusion and hurts, lacing her voice and crossing her beautiful features.

"No one like river just gets better nav. You should know that." I mutter as I kiss her trying to get her to drop it.

"Don't" kiss. "Kiss." kiss. "Me." kiss. 'To" kiss "get." kiss. "Me" kiss. "To" kiss "stop" kiss. "Worrying." she says between kisses. Her words more soft and less threatening as i turn her around and she falls on my the bed. She groans and frowns at me. "Caden, don't put this off" she says but stops abruptly when I start to unbutton her black jeans. "W-what are y-you doing." she says swallowing softly like she might crumble apart beneath me.

My hand slides over her folds. Just over her underwear. Her pussy slick and her looks deepens. "You won't-" she almost moaned, but I put my other hand over her mouth and she frowned for a second but then I added a second finger to her. Her walls are closing around my fingers. She's still so reactant to me.

I smirk. "So wet huh?" I wonder as I put another finger in. this time pulling out and in her breaths mingled and her legs spreading more.

"You wont get out of this conversation caden." her mumbles speech iffy under my hand.

"Oh ya?" i say cockily her back arching as i circle her nub. Her hand going around my wrist tightly. "I'm sorry I can't hear you." I whisper going more on top of her. Her body warm and i feel her walls closing more around my fingers as she explodes. Her moan or scream silenced by my hand. Her back arching, her eyes rolling to the back of her head as she spills.