CHAPTER 22

NAVINA

I look up at him with doe eyes. Did he just say that? He chuckles, smiling. "How do you even know those books?" I then asked.

He shrugs, "I read."

"You read those books?" I ask with a raised brow.

He chuckles, shaking his head "No, but I knew people who did. They talked about the books all the time."

I raise a brow "and who are they?"

He smiles at "friends who read books." I raise my eyebrows wanting more than that. He sighs "girls who read books at my old school. I was in a book club, a secret book club" he says shrugging.

"Really?" he nods.

"So you like it like that?" he asks, looking around my room. His hand is going on my desk. He then looks out the window as I try to collect my thoughts. He's wearing the same thing he did when we went to the party except he now has a sweater on instead of the jacket and sweatpants, I just noticed.

I gulp ands shrug "I don't know.'' I whisper.

His gaze immediately goes to mine "so you never did it?" he asks.

"Had sex you mean?" i than ask raising my brows. He nods. "No. I haven't." I then spoke.

"Have you done anything?" he asks questioningly.

I turn red, picturing him touching me before i can even think about anything else. "Um, well kinda but not greatly." I say shrugging. He walks closer to me, his body heat emanating towards me.

"Is that why you asked me over here?" he then whispers to me. I look up at him with innocence, trying to block the very dirty thoughts that consume me. My cheeks, i just know, turn a bright shake of red.

"Not really." I murmured.

His hand raises and he slides a piece of my braided hair out of my face cupping my cheek. I blink a few times before he leans in, kissing me hungrily. Gosh who is he right now? I think as i am pulled into oblivion by this guy. "And do you want to be?" he murmurs into my ear, kissing down my neck, sending butterflies to my belly, straight between my thighs.

I gulp before his lips meet mine again. Our lips mingle more, his heat and minty breath going through me. His forestry man scent sent me to oblivion. My thighs clench. "Well now I do." I roll my eyes as he backs up. He just smirks the shadow casting a glow on his face.

"So that's a yes?" he then murmurs.

I think, swallow and I feel his hand going right around my waist. "Yes." I whisper. "i want to be." 

***

Im frozen as i stare at his glossy lips. Before i can speak his lips plant on mine and i think i taste myself on him. "That was... unreal." i whisper as his lips come off mine. "Have you done that before?" i ask breathlessly, my mind going blank. 

I hear him chuckle, "no." he whispers into my ear. I then get up feeling the wave of pleasure still zipping through me.

"Really?'' I ask confused. I dont really know what i pictured him as for this, but i didnt excpet it to be nothing.

He quirks a brow "what? Surprised?"

I shrug "A little. You seem like the player type."

"Do i?" I nod. "Well I'm definitely not." he shrugs. I then think, does he want me to.. You know. Suck a stick?

I go up to the wall he's leaning on. I swallow trying to figure out the words. "Do you want me to... you know." i ask.

He raises a brow "whatt?"