CHAPTER 31

My head sways to the music and my smile widens so does my singing voice as i sing the lyrics to national anthem by lana del rey. Its such a good song. My book soon gets lost as the words scramble together now that im singing. Im reading binding 6. I already read the series and im on the next book.

"God your so handsome!" i sing as i clutch my heart and close my eyes thinking about caden. "Ake me to the hamptons, bugatti veyron! He loves to romance 'em reckless abandon!" i sing and nod my head to the lyrics singing some parts. As the song comes to an end i frown but then i realize i texted caden before. He hasnt gottewn back to me the whole day... well not its four in the morning maybe...

Look the book is really good and its the weekend...

I glance at my phone and frown seeing no messages. I [ick it up and open it glanicng at the gazillion texts to caden asking fi hes oaky where he is... some raging ones aswell that i wont repeat. Some demanding whats going on but than saying sorry realizing its kind of rude. I gurnt in frustration and throw my phone on my bed ahrshly. The next some comes on,

I smile, flawless by the neighbourhood starts playing and again i start singing and being... well me i guess. Then arabella by the arctic monkeys come on.... The stuck in my brain by chase atlantic... then mariners apartment complex by lana del rey...

I sigh plopping on my bed defeated i look up at my roof seeing the stars glued on. Its now five as i see the light peeping from my window. Now the song is baby came home today by the neighbourhood comes on and i start singing lowly as my eyes start fluttering...

Im tried.

I grab my book and start reading from it turning down my music. My eyes skim the page taking it in... that is until i hear a banging from the window. I look over startled then my eyes winden and throw my bed away and my headphones going to the window. I open the curtains and see caden.

I breath out relief and open it "where the hell have you been! You didnt text me for like a really long time! I dont know exactly how long but it was long very loong i was so worried i couldnt you- i-" i pause trying to catch my breath and looking him up and down not seeing any broken noses bones or blood. I run up and wrap my arms around his waist tightly so tight i almost break my bones. I take in his scent and aura and i feel his warmth.

I than go back and punch his shoulder tightly. "Dont do that caden!" i whisper shout realizign im screaming outloud. I look at his face nd higs tender soft expression the sadness and i hug him again. "Gosh are you oaky? What happened?" i thans ay calming down.

I what him faintly chuckle "your mood changed so fast its giving me whiplash." he than murmurs next to my earhis timber voice sending shivers down my spine. Good shivers. "Iall m fine." he than says "i just... my phone died and i was.... Out." he than says vaguely.

"All night? Where were you?" i than ask.

"Just walking." he says.

I pull away from him a little but still touching and i kiss him. Our lips smash together heatdly. His hands go around my cheeks and then down my waist pulling my closer. Mine stay around his neck furling with his thick strands of hair and i tilt my head. Our breaths grow ragged and more intense. Gosh hes intoxicating in the best way i could imagine. I clench my legs together trying not to feel the wetness as he kisses me... im technically supposed to be mad at him. I feel him smirk against my lips. "What pretty boy?" i than ask as he smirks down at me.

"Your wet sweetheart." he than whsipers next to my ear and it goes straight to my belly. I roll my eyes trying to play it cool.

"Your hard." i than say defensively.