Chapter seven ~ Princess

AN: Y'all vote and comment for next chap babes <3 ALL THE LOVE FOR YOUU

~Killian Knight~

I stared at Carlos, he sat across from me. A smug smirk on his disgusting face. He sat on that leather couch like he was a god. He was merely a speck of dust waiting to be wiped away. And I'll be the one wiping him off the face of the earth. I smiled internally at the thought of him dead, underneath me.

"You got the cash, son?" My jaw clenched at the words son. "Don't call me that unless you want a bullet between your eyes." I warned, staring into his eyes with a glare. He laughed at my threat. "You're not the one with leverage here, Killian. I have your dear cousin, tied up and begging for freedom. Now do you have the fucking money?" His patience was wearing thin. I thought about Bella, instead of revenge.

"The second we hand off Bella to you, you cannot come after me. Or I'll make this 'alliance' worse for you." I shouldn't have said what I said next, but it seemed like the only thing that came to my mind. "You're acting as if I don't have your daughter in shackles in my home, because she is mine. How do you feel about that, Carlos?"

"Don't touch her." Carlos growled out like a dog. "Like you did?" His eyes widened. I was spitballing here, but my gut was telling me there was a darker side to Aaliyah and I knew Carlos was behind it all. "What did that shit tell you?"

"Give us Bella, I'm done with this conversation." Seb groaned in annoyance. He never had patience. "Fine." Suddenly doors behind the leather couch were opened.

Two guards held Bella by her arms as she was dragged to the leather couch and was now seated beside the monster. "What the hell did you do to her?" Carlos chuckled, then reached over and moved Bella's blond hair out of her face. She was shivering, trembling from fear. All she was wearing was ripped up black shorts and a dirty gray tank top. She had some bruises on her arms, and a tear stained face. Her lips quivering.

I want him underground, so badly. Sebastian looked at her with sorrow, then anger was directed to Carlos. Sebastian grabbed the briefcase from me and threw it at Carlos before running to Bella.

"Remember our deal Knight." Carlos murmured before shooing off his guards and he walked off. I want to shoot him. Sebestian held Bella tightly in his arms, not daring to let go of her. I wasn't a hugger, I hated physical touch. But I wanted to make sure Bella was safe, so I made sure Sebestian was now basically her personal bodyguard.

We drove back to the house in pure silence, I was driving whilst Seb held Bella in the backseat. They were cuddled together as Seb held her hand. "You dare tell me you don't have feelings for her?" I whispered loud enough for only him to hear but not loud enough to wake Bella up. "I'm just being a caring...friend." I scoffed softly.

He's in denial and it's sad. "Friend my ass." I replied snarkily as I parked in the driveway of the estate. Seb carried Bella into the house, wedding style which made me roll my eyes even more because he just won't admit that he likes her. We went inside and Seb carried Bella up to her room.

                                    ____

                      ~Aaliyah Cortez~

I sat beside Bella in her room, she cuddled close beside me as her eyes barely opened. She told me she needs some time before she can talk about what happened, and I completely understand that. The man who was carrying her up the stairs was apparently Killian's best friend, Sebastian.

He seems...nice I guess. "Morning Bells." I jokingly said when her eyes fluttered open. "Don't tell me I slept through the whole day." She murmured softly, rubbing bother her eyes as she arose from her slumber.