Chapter Twenty Five~ Work me out

AN : I'm so worn out rn but here's yalls chapter and idk abt when the next one will be, probably tomorrow after school or during . It all depends on how my day goes tomorrow and I have to switch courses and stuff so it's gonna be hectic!! Have a fun read and vote n comment❤️ unedited so if it's confusing comment on the confusing parts so I can edit

 It all depends on how my day goes tomorrow and I have to switch courses and stuff so it's gonna be hectic!! Have a fun read and vote n comment❤️ unedited so if it's confusing comment on the confusing parts so I can edit

~Aaliyah Cortez~

My eyes flutter open, the sun shining through the curtains of his windows. I was in his room. We fucked. What the fuck. His hands tighten around my waist when I squirm in shock. He fucked me, fucked me so hard my legs feel numb right now.

I stare down at his interlocked hands holding me in place as his soft breathing blows against my neck, his face in the crook of my neck and my breathing suddenly picks up.

"Keep squirming against my bare dick and I will fuck you again, Aaliyah." His hard on presses against my ass. "You act as if that's a threat." I whisper back, and I feel his hands tighten around my waist.

"You're still sore, baby. I may be an asshole but I'm not fucking you when your still sore." He's right. My legs feel weak and my body feels dead.

"If you wont fuck me then I'll-" He cuts me off. "Say that you'll find someone else to fuck you and I will slam into you without stopping until your pussy is so sore it cant take anymore."
____

"So there's absolutely nothing going on between you and Killian?" Ivy questions and Aria snickers as she eats her pancakes. "There's absolutely nothing going on." Right like I didn't just get railed last night by him... She scoffs, noticing my pretty obvious lie.

"Please, we're just going to ignore the fact that he calls you princess, love, baby, brings you skittles when you ask and acts completely whipped for you?" He really does all of that for me? My cheeks flush. Oh fuck him.

"I'm going to go workout." I sing, running out of that kitchen so Ivy couldn't question Killian and I. I don't even know what Killian and I are, fuck buddies? I so badly wanted to kiss him last night, hell I still do. I can't imagine anything better than my lips against his and my hands tangled in his hair.

Walking into the private gym I saw Killian shirtless. Sweat dripped down his torso and his tattoos shining. His eyes directed at the punching bag as he took another swing at the bag. But he didn't have hand wraps. He just continued to let his knuckles bruise, his eyes flaring in anger as he kept swinging at the bag, I could see his back muscles in action as he pants, throwing his head back before swinging once more.

His eyes diverted to me. "Hi." I blurted out awkwardly and suddenly the anger in his eyes drifted away and a smile formed on his lips.