Chapter Eleven ~ Megamind

AN: hey hey hey, have fun with this chapter, killian may anger you guys but he a lil bi polar sunshine🤭 dwwww REDEMPTION WILL COME, VOTE N COMMENT FOR NEXT CHAP, un edited btw

~Aaliyah Cortez~

Brainless idiotic piece of-. The gun digs dipper in the back of my head and I hold my body still. I wasn't going to crack to a little shit like him. Zane. I didn't think he'd stoop so low that he'd go and attack the Italian and Spanish mafia. He joined the Russians? Knowing we have a feud with them. The only reason they came to the ball was because they wanted a peace alliance and we declined...politely.

"You gonna kill me or what?" I murmur as the chaos gets worse. My eyes widened when I saw the table fall back and everything was in eye view. Sebastian was holding a guy by the neck before stabbing his nails deep into the man's neck.

"Now that's the sass I miss." Zane purrs and my lips purse in disgust. "God I can't wait for you to be in my hold again, firefly." I quivered at the nickname, fucking perv. "Funny that you think I'm going to let you take my wife away from me, bastardo."

My heart flutters when I hear Killian's voice. Turning my head to the right slightly I see him holding a gun to Zane, but Zane only digs the gun even dipper into my head. The pain infested quickly. As those two were distracted, my hand slowly and subtly went underneath my dress and unclipped the dagger. The smallest of smirks reaches my two toned lips as I grasped the handle of the dagger in my palms.

Swiftly, within the seconds I turned my body around and stabbed the sharp object through his foot. "You bitch!" His agonizing screams echoing throughout the venue. A smirk reached my lips as I quickly got up and pushed him down like a domino.

He groans, one of his hands going for his gun laying on the floor. Out of spite, I smiled bitterly and kicked the gun farther away. "You're lucky I don't have the heart to blow your brains out, cabrón." (Fucker)

The amount of men surrounding us clearly shows that we're unnumbered. Assassins climbing the roof of the venue, snipers shooting from above. We're utterly fucked.

I grabbed my dagger out of his foot, letting the disgusting man's blood leech into my wedding dress. I throw my heels off and aim for a man's forehead, the heel hitting right in the middle of the man's massive forehead. It looks like megamind. "Aaliyah! Let's go!"

Killian yells, reaching for my hand and we run out of there. I turned my head back as we ran to see Zane's eyes look at me with hurt and betrayal. I want to go back for him. No I don't. I can't. As we ran towards the back of the venue where the emergency exits were, we were stopped.

Right as we're going to open the door, we turned our heads to see a man with a mask pointing a gun at the both of us. The lights flickering as we both stood there frozen. A bullet comes flying, right through my lower stomach. Fucking shit. I took a deep breath, my body about to slide down but Killian held me by my waist, holding me in his warm chest. My vision is going blurry, my ears are buzzing? And my body feels numb.