Chapter 5 First day

Y/n P.O.V

I woke up earlier than most of the Slytherins, so I walk down to the common room. I was just sitting here on the couch waiting to head down the the great hall for breakfast, but then I heard the door open.

I looked up to see Draco standing there all ready to go too. "Hey Dray, what are you doing up?" I asked him.

He just smiled at me and sat right next to me. "I would be asking the same to you, Kitten" he said.

We were both staring at each other. I don't know what's gotten into me, I been feeling strange around Draco. I think I'm starting to...like him.

We both stared at each other in the eyes. His eyes were a beautiful shaded of grey. I started to blush a little.

Then out of nowhere my big idiotic brother comes barging in. He scared the living shit out of me and Draco.

"Hey Y/n come along, we need to get some food in you before class starts" he waved at me. I got up and took Draco with me.

Peter looked at me and gave me a smile but glared at Draco. God he never got along with Draco, that's him being a overprotective brother.

He's like the mama bear and I'm his cub. We walked into the great Hall and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder again and says "Okay Y/n, to start off your day I will warn you about a couple of things. One you-Hey Sophia!" My brother pushed me aside, thankfully Draco caught me.

Once again my brother pushes me a side goes to his girlfriend Sophia. Yesterday he pushed me aside for muffins and I will admit, that hurt, that wounded me. But now he pushed me aside for his girlfriend. That killed me, now I'm dead.

Draco looked at me and started to chuckle. I lightly punched him in the shoulder. We walked to our spot and started to eat.

"So Y/n what's your schedule like?" asked Draco while eating his toast. I just gave him my schedule.

Tranfiguration
Potions
Herbology
Lunch
Flying lesson
Charms

"Cool we have three classes together" said Draco. Everybody started to head in. I saw the twins walk in and they gave me a wave. I waved back but Draco just rolled his eyes, he didn't really like the Weasleys.

Fred and George saw that. When Draco wasn't looking they made faces at him and started to mimic him. I got to admit, it was funny.

After breakfast we went to our first class. I sat next to Draco in Transfiguration. I was so excited for this class, it's my favorite.

After class started, Harry and Ron finally showed up. Everybody looked at them. Of course they got caught from being late to class, but we are new, so Professor McGonagall let this one slide.

After that Draco and I went to Potions. Earlier I think my brother was trying to warn me about Professor Snape because he was a teacher that you do not want to piss off.

Harry was having a hard time with him and I felt bad. But Draco took a liking to him. With me, I was okay with him. It was like a bee thing. If you don't bug it, he won't bug you. You start hitting it, it will smack you.

After that I went to Herbology. Sadly I didn't have Draco with me, but I did have that girl on the train that came to me about a toad.

I sat by her and she was actually really nice. Plus she was really good at this stuff. She was like that nerd friend that you have to be nice to because one day she will really help you out on your homework.

Soon later I went to lunch and I ate outside. I sat under a willow tree and ate my lunch. Then I saw my two favorite red heads walking over to me.

"Hey Fred, George how's it going?" I said while awhile taking a bit out of my sandwich.

"Good, how's your first day going so far?" Asked Fred. I can tell them apart by their eyes. Ones darker than the other. They always try to trick me by saying no I'm Fred or I'm George, but I know them too well.

But they got me too. I can't hide anything from them because they know me so well. They always know how I am. If they know that I'm not happy, they will make me happy, the way I like or not. But I'm fine with that, they are like my family, wait no, they are family.

They both sat on each side of me. I told them how my day was and they gave me advice for my first day and they didn't run off like somebody I know.

Soon after lunch I went to my flying lesson. Everyone was in two lines. I was next to Harry and Ron. Draco was across from me giving Harry and dirty look.

Then our teacher came by and told us to pick up our brooms. I already got this down. My brother is on the Slytherin Quidditch team. He was the keeper.

Once she said up, I already had my broom in my hand. I was the first one to get it. I thought we get to play today so I was excited.

Harry started talking, but then Ron got smack with his own broom and we started to laugh. "Shut up you guys" said Ron.

She then instructed us to mount our brooms. But then Nevile went all over the place and ended up in the hospital.

I saw him drop something, I was going to go over to it but Draco picked it up. Next thing I knew he was again arguing with Harry.

"Give it here Malfoy" I heard Harry say.
Then Draco got on his broom and Harry did the same. Hermione and I looked at each other then back to the boys.

Draco threw the ball and Harry went chasing after it. I was so scared for Harry because I thought he was going to hit the building. I closed my eyes and waited for people to gasp.

But it never came, instead I heard cheering and he came back down and was standing by me. Then Professor McGonagall came out and asked for Harry.

Before Harry left he gave me the ball. I hope everything goes okay for him. For the rest of the day I ignored Draco.

After the last class of the day I went looking for Harry, but when I did he was smiling and happy.

"Harry what happened, did you get in trouble?" I asked, worriedly.

"Not even close..I made the Gryffindor Quidditch team!" He exclaimed.

I was so happy for him I have him a hug. He started to blush but hug back. We both headed to dinner together and Harry invited me to the Gryffindor table.

I had fun hanging out with Harry. After dinner, I went back to the Slytherin common room. I stayed down there for a while to finish some homework and reading. But I fell asleep during that time.

I heard the door open and I woke up, but I was still dazed. "Hmm whose there?" I yawned.

"Y/n why are you still down here, you should be in bed" said a familiar voice, but I was too tired to know who. I didn't do anything because I started to drift back to sleep.

I felt them pick me up and carried me to my bed. In there arms I started to fall asleep. I felt them put me to bed and left a kiss on my head. They whispered 'goodnight Kitten'

And I fell asleep.