Chapter 41 He's Back

Y/n P.O.V

Well it's official now, I'm apart of the Weasley family. After my father died, the Weasleys name was in my fathers will if anything ever happened to him. My father died on December 21, yeah on my birthday. It was a tough month for me. It's been months now. But since Peter and I moved in, I'm sharing a room with Genny and Peter has Percy's old room/shared.

A lot has happened, but I can't get out of my head what he said to me. 'Go to Peter and say jam?' What have they been hiding from me. Honestly I never got around to it because I'm worried to know what it is. Either way that doesn't matter right now. Right now I need to do a damn patronus charm. Everyone got theirs but me. Harry walked over to me a dozen times to try to help me, but to do one, I have to be happy.

Or think of a happy memory, I couldn't do that because my though are filled with death and sadness right now. 'Wow way to get into the spirit Y/n' I thought to myself. I felt Emrys energy go through me. I felt more relaxed and calm. I smiled a little, he wiped away all my stress. I closed my eyes and started thinking what makes me happy.

Well cinnamon rolls make me happy, narwhals make me happy for some reason. Especially winning makes me very happy. But the thing that kept cloudy my head was Draco. I remembered all the things we have done. Like when we went shopping for Hogwarts the first time. The way we spent my birthdays and going to Hogsmeade. The first time I heard him laugh. I raised my wand and opened my eyes.

"Expecto Patronum" lights flickered out of my wand then I saw my patronus. It was a ... (Whatever your patronus is)

"Excellent Y/n, well done!" Said Harry. I started to smile till I heard someone coming our way. Then the floor started to rumble. We all looked towards the wall that was moving. Everyone stayed still and all the energy in patronus disappeared. The wall bursted open. There was a hole in the wall, and guess who was standing there...fuck.

~moments later~

Draco's P.O.V

I took Y/n and got her out of there. We walked away till we were really alone. Then I finally spoke to her.

"What the hell was that back there?" I said trying to keep my tone down.

"Draco you don't understanding I-"

"Understand what? Y/n do you know what she would have done to you if I hadn't told her that I told you to gain their trust until we got there. She would have expelled you because you're a Slytherin and you betrayed her!"

"Draco you aren't listen to me! You can't trust her, she's trying to disarm the whole school. We need to know this stuff and-"

"No you need to listen to me, dear Merlin you are so stupid! You don't know what you're doing. Why can't you just be like-" but I stop. I could see the hurt look on her face. Oh shit what have I done.
"Y/n I-"

"Just be like Parkinson, yeah okay. Look at least I'm not useless and do whatever that bitch says. Plus I do know what I'm doing."

"Y/n I didn't-"

"Leave me alone Malfoy." And with that she left. Dammit, I shouldn't have said that.

~weeks later~

Y/n P.O.V

Well things went to hell, literally. Umbridge put up more rules and had everyone here like soldiers. I was still one of hers. She thought I was one of the most loyal ones to her. Along with Draco, I haven't talk to him for a long while. The only time I do is because we are checking on each other's status around the school. That's it, he tries to talk to me but I just walk away.