Chapter 23 Hogsmeade

Y/n P.O.V

Hell yeah we won our game against Ravenclaw! It was 28-10, we crushed them. I actually got to play today. I'm now old enough to play as a Beater for my team. My brother and I are one of the best Beaters in the school.

Ha it was fun when they kept saying watch out for the L/n's! It was a good game. I wish it was the same for the Gryffindor team though. They lost their game after Harry fell like 50 feet. I screamed his name when he fell, I was going to do something but Dumbledore saved him.

I went to the hospital wing after that game. I stayed there till he woke up, because the Slytherin team played next. I played for Harry and thankfully we won. I still felt bad for him, but that's how the game goes. After changing I walked back to the common room. It was cold and it was snowing outside, I wanted to go to Hogsmeade but I had no one to go with.

Everyone is going with a date. Like Leo and Dellyla. They asked me to go with them but I'm not going to be the third wheel, ha nice try. I came down from the third year girls room and walked down to the common room to sit by the fire. I'm wearing my Slytherin pants and a green tank top. I brought down my green fuzzy blanket and sit on the couch with my spell book.

I was now starting to get warm. I was soaking wet and cold. I'm just flipping through pages, studying for my next test when I felt someone sit by me.

"Hey Kitten what you doing in here all alone?" Asked Draco.

"What does it look like Dray, I'm freezing my ass off and I'm trying to get warm. Not that I mind the cold, I rather be cold then hot" I said. He then wrapped his arm around me.

"Well do you want to do something today? How about we go to Hogsmeade, together."

"Are you asking me out on a date Draco?"

"Yes, I am Kitten and I would love it if you say yes." I began to blush and nodded my head yes.

"Alright, alright let me change and I'll go with you on our date." I went up stairs to my room to change. Inside I was squealing. I got my green jacket and black pants on. I grab my black boots and put on my Slytherin scarf on. I head down stairs to see Draco and...Pansy together.

I quickly walk down and wrap my arms around Draco's arm and kissed his cheek. "Dray ready for our date?" Pansy stood there down fall. She gasp and had her mouth wide open.

"What?!" She screamed.

"Keep your mouth closed or you're going to catch flys" I said to her. Draco looked surprised but smirked at me. I waved bye and walked out with Draco, me holding onto him. Once we were out the door he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"What was that all about Y/n?" He looked at me curiously.

"Hm oh what you want to hang out with her over me. Well fine we can-"

"No no no. That's not at all what I meant. I'm glad you got me out of that. She's a nightmare." I giggled when he said that. He then brought me closer and we headed off to Hogsmeade together. As we are walking, we started to walk towards the forest. I love seeing the trees like this or seeing the view of everything covered in snow.

We stood in the forest hand in hand. He was really close to me, I could feel his breath, tickling my face. He stared to lean forward. My face started to heat up. We got closer and closer, till I felt something cold in my face. Womp!

"Draco Lucius Malfoy you are going to pay for that! I declare a snowball war on your sorry ass!" I shouted. He fricken threw a snowball in my face. He's going down. We stared to throw snowballs at each other. I felt like a kid again. It was the best I have felt for a while. It was a good relief to have.

Draco was running from me, and I was chasing him with a snowball. He kept running away from me till he trip and I fell on top of him. I opened my eyes and see Draco starring right at me. We were both breathing hard from running around. Our faces are red and we were both and little cold. He reached up to push the hair out of my eyes and started to lean up.

We got closer and closer, till I made him kiss the snowball. He looked at me confused and I just smirked. I kissed his cheek and I went running off, calling Draco to follow.

Draco's P.O.V

Damn I was so close. I quickly dusted myself off and ran after her, man she likes to run. Once I caught up to her I picked her up bridal style and carried her back to the town. She squeak in the process.

"Aww that was adorable Kitten" I said to her.

"S-Shut up Dray" she said pouting. I just laughed a little and snugged my nose in her neck. She was still so warm. She started to laugh and pulled away from me a little.

"Dray your nose is cold" she said giggling. I love it when she laughs, it's so refreshing and warm.

"Well I am cold. How about we go inside and get something to eat then later by something here."

"I can't I didn't bring my money I forgot."

"It's okay I'll pay."

"Are you sure? I'll get something that is not that much and I'll pay you back."

"Y/n you don't have to pay me back. You know me, I'm rich I can buy you something to eat and something you want. Now end of discussion, let's go inside to get something warm to drink."
I set her down and we walked inside.

I got the both of us butterbeer. As she took a sip of it, she got a milk mustache. I smirked at her and she looked confused. She kept asking me what it was. I finally told her that she has a milk mustache. She stood still for a moment while her face turned totally red. It was cute.

I reached over the table and wiped it off for her. I moved my thumb over her soft lips. I put my hand on her cheek and she looked into my eyes while I looked into hers. She leaned in half way and I closed the distances between us. I kissed her passionately as so did she. She was warm and soft I didn't want to move away.

We pulled away slowly and we opened our eyes. I smirked at her and she showed her bright smile. We then walked out hand in hand.

I waited so long for this, it's about time. She was now mine and nobody else's. Point 1 for me 0 for Potter.