Chapter 48 Peter!

Y/n P.O.V

"Peter help me set up the table!" I shouted upstairs to him.

"Alright be down in a sec!" he shouted back.

I was setting up the table. For Christmas we are having Lupin and Tonks come over for dinner. I was laying out the table cloth then finally Peter came down.

"About time, do you have your makeup on and it's all perfect." I teased him.

"Just like the poisonous dinner you made for us." he laughed back at me. Molly, Ginny, and I made dinner. I stick my tongue out of him. I have a feeling he did the same.

"Meh."

"Meh."

"Meh!"

"Meh!"

It's good to have him home. I miss this, you know having him around. But I would never say that to his face. He came back home on my birthday. The Weasley's said that he would come home on Christmas Eve, but guess who woke me up exactly at 7 in the morning  to be the first to say happy birthday to me. I'm glad to see him home. As we were setting up the table Peter told me what he has been learning.

He's amazing so far. He's learning a lot and he has mastered most of it. I'll admit I'm proud of him. But you know dragons are very intelligent beings. Damn no wonder he got such good grades in school...show off.

~Later that night~

People were laughing and chatting. I was in the kitchen cleaning the dishes. I was just humming a song till Lupin spoke up.

"Hey Y/n can you come over here. We're by the dinner table." He said seriously. I stop what I was doing and walked toward the diner room.

"Um yes?" I said nervously.

"How's Draco been doing? Have you seen or- sorry heard anything? Anything unusual about him?" Lupin asked. 'What does he want with Draco?' I thought to myself.

"Nothing really, why?" I asked. Another presence walked up to us.

"Y/n it's very important you watch him" said Mr. Weasley.

"What's going on, why are you guys so interested?"  I asked.

"Y/n I think you know, Harry already told us that you did" said Peter. "Look we don't, I don't want you to get hurt. You know what he is, right?" I stood silent.

"No he's not one of them...at least not yet."

"What do you mean not yet?" Questioned Lupin.

"Well I'm not certain but he's been different. He always says stuff to me, like things are happening at home. I know what he will become, but I'm trying to stop it. He's not one right now."

"And hopefully he will never be one" said Tonks who came up behind Lupin.
"You keep a close eye on him. You're probably the reason why he isn't one, at least not quite yet. You keep him away from it." I nodded my head.

"He's probably already one already, knowing what we know." Said Peter.

"Peter he is not one." I said sternly.

"You don't know that. Hell he could be doing something as a death eater right now or right under your nose for all we know about."

"When was the last time you saw the boy?" Said Lupin.

"About four days ago on my birthday. He came to take me to see the stars for my birthday present."

"He's probably planning something against us. The Malfoy's never liked us Weasleys, I'm sorry Y/n but I'm going with my gut and saying he's one. I'm going to turn him into the Ministry."